“Okay if you like worms”

Good for: Families with children
West Sayville, New York
“Okay if you like worms”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

Normally love this place, but it's been going downhill recently. Especially when I found a worm in my salad!! The owner said "tat always happens with salads" Really??!!! No compensation for it. I will NOT be returning!!

• Visited May 2014

Westminster, Maryland
“Excellent variety, staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

In the area for business, looking for something different than a chain, or a "snooty" atmosphere. From the time we entered until we left, the staff was attentive and prompt. The food we ordered was fresh and cook perfectly. Please keep this place on your list of places to eat when on Long Island.

• Visited May 2014
pa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

I go there as much as I can and let me tell you its the best Asian food even ever been to in my life.i get the same thing every time and it never gets old because its just soooo good. Go there and you will be happy you did!

• Visited September 2013
Sayville, New York
“Gotta go Hibachi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Make sure if you are going here to reserve your seats at the hibachi grill,it's a great expierience especially with the kids...food is awesome and the chef's are friendly and interactive.The waitress needs to learn better english but I guess she's the owners daughter.It's a little frustrating when there is a lack of communication with your server...maybe the real waitress called in sick and she filled in or maybe I should learn Japanese?All in all if you can get past that and talk a little slower the food is well worth it and the chef's more than make up for it.

Visited February 2013
Sayville, New York
“Very Nice place. GREAT SUSHI!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

My Husband and I really love sushi and we have tried many places. I can not say this is my favorite place, but it is a very nice place to sit and enjoy some good sushi. It is a Nice, clean, local place.

Visited July 2012