“Terrible food, old looking decor”
Review of Orchard hall

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Orchard hall
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Sauquoit
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We've been to this restaurant a few times with my in-laws who live near it. I dread it when they want to go there. They've been going there for years, so I think it's just a habit. The food there is bland, nothing is fresh. The salad bar and buffet are the worst I've seen in a long time. Not much selection, and the food looks like it's been there as long as the nasty carpet. I always suggest we go elsewhere when we visit, I would suggest the same for anyone.

4  Thank Denise R

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Orchard Hall is always interesting. Food is pretty average and it's getting worn around the edges, but it's always full on Mother's Day. Decent Italian and ok buffet. They have gone out of their way to find something little ones enjoy.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I live about fifteen minutes away from orchard hall. I like to go there for thier Spaghetti special
on Tuesday nights. The sauce is out of this world. If you say you can not eat sauce due to acid
reflux. Which I have. You can eat this sauce and feel great after. Saturday nights is a buffet and it has something on it for everyone. I should not forget friday fish frys. They are so fresh.
There is always something happening good at orchard hall. Closed on mondays. Please stop
in. The restaurant is a family friendly restaurant. The cook is always there to please your needs on whatever you want. Thank you for taking time out to read this and sure hope you take
in this wonderful place to eat. Thanks