All reviewsroom was cleanthe breakfast areacomfortable stayski tripnext morninghunter mountaindidn't hear any noisenothing fancycerealthruwayskiinghits
Reviewed April 15, 2017

We all know when you travel you never know what to expect,even though we had made reservations. But I was pleasantly surprised to find the Comfort Inn clean and bright. The breakfast area was a little on the small side but was fine.We didn't use the pool at all but it seemed very clean.

Room Tip: try to get a room on the opposite side of the freeways and interstates.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Peter L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Saugerties, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2017

Thank you for your great comments.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

Room nice, but not too clean, on the frig and micro wave, we can write on them, a lot of dust, the frigo inside dirty, the sofa in the room with a big spot of ??? in the bathroom a long black hair in the bath and on the floor. The mirror in the room have a lot of spot. The breakfast, no orange juice and water, mentioned "refill" . Our room was on the back of the hotel and we see 3 mattress looking very bad there, what a view. Not our first time with Comfort Inn but this time, very disappointed. I will not recommanded it in this town. We were really surprised because it was just renovated.

Room Tip: not in the back, we heard the NYT (87)
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 102diane2017
Peter L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Saugerties, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2017

We are so sorry that your room was not up to your standards.
I only wish you would have advised us so we could have changed and upgraded your room at no charge. Please give us another chance if you are in the area. Thank you.

Reviewed January 25, 2017

We had a great stay here in December! Our room was clean, comfortable, and spacious, and the hotel has an indoor pool as well. It was really nice to take a short, relaxing swim so late in the year. It ended up being below zero outside that night, so we appreciated the opportunity to swim. The hotel was within easy driving distance from Saugerties, but not in the middle of it, so it was quiet and peaceful. We were very happy with our stay and would return gladly if we are in the area again!

Room Tip: If you are an early sleeper, ask for a room away from the pool. People do use it.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
hiphaz7, General Manager at Comfort Inn Saugerties, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2017

I am glad you enjoyed your last visit at our hotel.
I hope you do return in the future.

Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

My room was newly renovated, including ungraded linens and duvet, new bath fixtures, quality bath products, good towels, flat screen tv, quiet HVAC unit, fridge and coffee maker. Good lighting. Tons of outlets, including USB. Breakfast was ok, including a waffle station but bagels and eggs were made from frozen. All in all a convenient stay on the way to Windham and Hunter.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
hiphaz7, General Manager at Comfort Inn Saugerties, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2017

We are so pleased that we exceeded all your needs on your
last stay with us. Please return and stay with us in the future.

Reviewed January 19, 2017

My family stayed in the Hotel last week in December 2016. My husband got hurt skiing and we had to leave 4 nights earlier to get him to the hospital for surgery. The hotel room was pre-paid and they would not offer us any credit for future stays. When we got home we noticed that our IPod was stolen from our luggage while we were skiing. The case was there but not IPod. The IPod was stolen from our luggage in the hotel room. When I called to report this to the Hotel staff and Peter the general manager they were very rude and unapologetic. All I wanted to hear was we will discuss with our staff and to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else.
NO apologies and our complaint was not even addressed. I realize they were not going to buy me a new iPod but I expected some type of a discussion with their crew to prevent this from happening again to other people. Very disappointed.
The room we stayed in had no microwave and if wee took showers after 9 pm the was no hot water. It was room 131 and the front desk person said the hot water takes time to get there since its so far from the water heater.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
6  Thank awianecka
hiphaz7, General Manager at Comfort Inn Saugerties, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Once again let me say that we are sorry that
you had to terminate your stay with us because of
your husbands accident. As you are well aware of
your stay was prepaid with a no refund policy in place.

I don't feel that anyone was rude to you at any time.
You said that you reported the item missing that day, but you reported it missing to me last Thursday 1/16/17. Which date is correct?

The authorities could not confirm that any crime had been commited.
I hope you find your misplaced IPOD in the future.