“You have to try it, it is great!”
Review of Starway Cafe

Starway Cafe
Ranked #33 of 76 Restaurants in Saugerties
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I love the Starway, they have the BEST sweet potato fries!! Their sweet potato fries are so good that I cannot eat them anywhere else because the others are a big let down. I get my favorite sandwich there too! They are local and convient.
I adore the good hearted, hard working owners. Sometimes some staff leave a little to be desired but most of the time they are great!
I also note the bad reviews are annonomus..

There are newer reviews for Starway Cafe

Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

The food there way very delightful, no complaints, our waitress was very friendly and helpful, the food was served very fast. I would go there again (:

1  Thank MackenzieOlsen
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I think they are getting slammed by vicious reviews. I have had nothing but good experiences here. The staff have been helpful, the owner has explained ingredients to me, there are great selections, including a nice menu for vegetarians -- the stuffed portobello mushrooms are delish and you can have sweet potato fries for $1 extra. I have not had a single complaint, and I meet a friend here about once a month since it is between our two homes. Oh, and it's not expensive, and there are great desserts and cappuccino. For a diner, it has great atmosphere, very relaxing.

1  Thank Star-navigator
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Very bad experience. Food was terrible. Eggs had bits of eggshell. I can only shudder to think what else might be in the food! Staff was very lazy, rude and surly. It was like they don't care about anyone or anything. I would never, ever go there again under any circumstances. If you want to eat something edible, instead I would go right down a few yards to the Howard Johnson's and eat at Johnny G's!!!

1  Thank MagiLevine
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Went here more then once. Usually go to the pizza shop in the back. Good pizza. Went to the other side (diner) and had a bad meal. God forbid I complained. The owner basically did not let me speak and made me feel like I did something wrong!! I tried to tell him I work also for a living and now spending money here. Again he kept cutting me off as if he did me a favor by feeding me cold food. I will NEVER go to this hole again.

1  Thank Skipurrrr