“Let me start this off...great time at Miss Lucy's”

Miss Lucy's Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Saugerties
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York
“Let me start this off...great time at Miss Lucy's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2009

My wife and I spent the day in Saugerties this past Saturday and enjoyed our lunch at Miss Lucy's enough to write about it. Saturday lunch menu includes brunch options. I went for the Crab Cake Eggs Benedict and my wife went for the country ham and mozzeralla cheese sandwich. We normally share, so I can attest that both were A++. The Crab Cakes were delicioius and the poached egg was one of the best I ever had. The mozzeralla cheese and country ham were also both very good. We had a table next to the front window and the scenery was equally interesting inside and out. The staff was perfectally attentive, genuinely making sure we were enjoying ourselves. I recommend anyone traveling North or South on I-87 to split up your trip with a great meal here. Next time my wife and I will check out dinner. The dinner menu looked great with a lot of moderately priced seafood options, our favorite. My understanding is the owners are a young couple. My sense is they run the front of the house with a fab chef in back. Highly recommend this place to anyone traveling through on I-87 or looking to spend the day in Saugerties.

1 Thank Daniel_R_Miller