“awesome”

Miss Lucy's Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Saugerties
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

great atmosphere, friendly service, excellent food and beer, convenient price. Definetely worth a visit.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My experience here was very very good. I went in late, and believe I was the last cover. As one would expect, the service was excellent, the server humorous and friendly. I was very hungry and ordered the ribs. The rack arrived and I was blown away--it could have fed Atilla the Hun's rear guard. I paired this with a Stella and had myself a good old time. It took me a long time to eat and they never rushed me. I had dessert, believe it or not--a slice of what--espresso cheesecake which was also large and very good.

1  Thank peter k
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The place is cozy, nice staff and good food and deserts. It seems to be nice at night also, but I didn't have a chance to go. I would come back!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Miss Lucy's quaint, warm restaurant serves seasonal fare on par with many NYC restaurants. It's located in the heart of Saugerties in a charming storefront decorated with old-fashioned kitchen and gardening tools and aprons.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We stopped at Miss Lucy's for a late lunch on the way to Rocking Horse Ranch. We enjoyed all of our meals and the charming folksy atmosphere. If in the area again, we will stop here again for sure!