“Worst pizza in Saugerties”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Village Pizzeria

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating
Hudson Valley
“Worst pizza in Saugerties”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

They should change the name of this restaurant to "Greasy Pizza". How can you have a pizza place with lousy pizza? Too much oily, fake "cheese" on the pies. The onion rings and other fried stuff is awful. The rest of the 'fare' is actually only 'fair', at best. I would consider staying at home, saving my money and making my own pizza and salad. At least I would enjoy it not to mention saving myself the belly-ache that inevitably follows eating at this restaurant! Need I say more?

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank MagiLevine

Albany, New York
“Best pizza and wings I've had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

I'm from the area and I've done my share of pizza eating around the world. My favorite place is Village. The pizza and wings are incredible. The wings are breaded and packed with flavor. They are meaty and not over-cooked. The secret has to be the oil they are cooked in. I could eat a dozen without blinking. The pizza is always delicious. Good sized slices and well priced. I rarely eat there. I know they have a dining room in the back though. If you're in town for a festival, stop by and grab a slice. You'll enjoy it. I brought my fiance there while we were in town for the garlic festival. She's been asking to go back since!

• Visited December 2011
Saugerties, New York
“Customer service here SUCKS!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

We ordered over $30 of pizza and wings to be delivered to our door, and, much to our surprise the delivery man refused to take our check because it was under a check number of 500. Really!?!? I've never heard of anything more ridiculous in my life. You don't want our money? Okay...enjoy your free pizza for all the workers I guess as I sit here listening to my 5-year-old in tears because he was looking forward to his piece of pizza.Thanks Village Pizza, this is one family who will no longer be ordering from you!!

Riverside Pizza and the new Bambino place is the way to go!! FORGET Village Pizza!

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank Anna M
Lindenhurst, New York
“Exactly what we wanted”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2011

We were staying at the Howard Johnson in Saugerties for several nights (due to car trouble) and decided to order pizza one night. They delivered right to our hotel room door and it was delicious. The large cheese pie was exactly what we were looking for.

• Visited October 2011
NY
“Fabulous Pizza and Restaurant!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2009

This restaurant is great! I come here every time I visit Saugerties and it is always a pleasant experience. The staff is super friendly and the pizza and merlot are excellent! Always a pleasure!