“Delicious Cioppino”
Review of Sue's Restaurant

Sue's Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 77 Restaurants in Saugerties
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Fresh seafood chowder over risotto with white wine was beautiful, tender, delicious-nice and garlicky and a very generous portion for $22. The pasta with oil and garlic and broccoli and chicken breast was also very delicious. I've had great calzones here ( nice crispy crust), and they have a really good hamburger. A bit noisy due to poor acoustics but food is good, people are friendly and prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

My family stopped here for a very late lunch around 3:45 in the afternoon after a tour of the Catskill Animal Sanctuary. I honestly don't have a single criticism for this restaurant, which is a very rare event for me! Our waitress was very friendly and attentive, the food was delicious and served timely, and the price for my family of five was quite reasonable. I rely heavily on tripadvisor when traveling and I am surprised that Sue's doesn't have a higher rating. I highly recommend stopping here!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Service was good. Food was typical. The thing that I was most unhappy with was the salad. It was all hard yellow hearts. No dark greens. There was nothing that made this salad special. I had Eggplant again typical. My husband had the broiled stuff fish. He said it was very good. Would I go back, yes but with different expectations,

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Prices are very reasonable, the food is good and I think half the town is there on Fridays and Saturdays

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We have been patrons of Sue's for years. Old building was in need of a serious lift.. but food was always excellent and it was "where everybody knows your name". Now with the elegant, chic and modern space, the expanded staff and menu... it STILL is a local favorite. Can stop by for something at the awesome/classy bar area or settle in for a bit at a table. I miss the old more family style, quaintness of the old space.. but adore the upper-scale feel of the new building. Food remains YUMM... and we adore the staff. Great for friends and family.. a bit loud for romantic. But Id pick fun and fabulous anyday! Try Sue's you won't be disappointed!