“good gem of a find in a little town happy dining”

Land & Sea Grill & Steak House
Ranked #10 of 76 Restaurants in Saugerties
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“good gem of a find in a little town happy dining”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Excellent food and service each time ive been the quality was great and good choices also specials each day.,good value for your money for good dining.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Kim C

Athens, New York
“Surperb”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Went to a french wine dinner and it was wonderful. Service was great and food was delicious. My group of friends and I had a great time.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Lisa M
Saugerties, New York
“Easter Sunday Spectacular”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I was in on Easter with my family and we had the most delicious meal. My wife had the scallops special. She loved it. I had the New York Strip Steak with Scampi, also delicious. Warm rolls completed an excellent meal. Thanks to the owners for making our day so special.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank MBDude
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I believe I was at the land and sea when one of the sub par review experience was taking place and I can only say that I couldn't disagree with the writers pov more. We liked it so much that we returned the following week. We were seated by what I came to realize is the owner Charlie from previous reviews. He too showed us his "meat" platter which was both professional and humorous at the same time. We came to learn that it is a family run establishment, Charlie manning the dining room, his wife as bartender and eldest son in the kitchen on the day we visited. Food was phenomenal, presentation was exquisite on this occasion a little less so(presentation wise) on our second visit but the the eldest son who was originally the chef on our first visit was now behind the bar. Cocktails on both trips were well poured and crafted. I ate the NY Strip and my wife the Chilean Sea Bass. Salads were included and were fresh and huge. Their homemade bread was bakery quality! The owner's ( wife's ) desserts were old fashioned but delicious nonetheless! I highly recommend this to any and all who love top notch cuisine and an extensive full bar experience. Prices are a bit high but well worth the quality of the products served!!! Definitely will be back!

2 Thank Sgran093
Woodstock, New York
“Dining room needs refurbishing”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food is good and if you can ignore the smell of old and musty carpet I would have enjoyed my meal. It seems a new carpet or even hardwood floors is a small price to pay when this would make it a more pleasant dining experience and attract more customers. What a shame.