“Very relaxing”
other travelers have booked this property
peaceful backyard Views of the Hudson Valley
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
peaceful backyard
Views of the Hudson Valley
Cliff view in back of property
Bench on cliff on property
Mountains in front of property
Cliff gardens
Entrance to screened in porch of apartment
Large screened in porch
Fully equipped Kitchen
Large Bedroom
Large bathroom
Ovelook Mountain entrance to property
Entrance to property
Front of large home
Walking to private entrance of apartment
stairs to private entrance
Welcome
Entance to private screened in porch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Angel L
“Very relaxing”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Central location with quick access to neighboring woodstock, catskills, trails, towns, and historical sites.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Aug 15, 2014
So glad you enjoyed the many activities we have here in the Hudson Valley. We try very hard to keep our guests happy and help them enjoy the area. Each season has a unique atmosphere and view. The beautiful view peace and quiet helps guests relax and unwind. Come and see for yourselves.
Laura D
“Fabulous Birthday Getaway”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

All I can say is that this place is so gorgeous, so peaceful, so relaxing and inviting that I did not want to leave!! I wish I could have stayed longer! I traveled with my best friend for a girls getaway and to celebrate my birthday, and not only was the property ready for us, but we were happily greeted by Myra. Even though it was in the middle of July, we were able to keep the windows open and feel fresh air coming in and listen to the water flowing by. The outside porch that was completely screened in made for comforting nights and easy mornings. The view of the valley was my favorite part. Thank you again Myra!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: Having to leave
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed February 18, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Feb 18, 2013
We are always pleased when our guests have a lovely get away fron the hectic pace of New York City. We are 2 hours North of the City perched on a cliff with a 50 mile view.Come and enjoy.
fort lauderdale
Reviewed November 4, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Nov 4, 2012
So glad you had a relaxing quiet time. We try very hard to make our guest feel relaxed and comfortable. This is your vacation and we are always mindful of that.
We have many guests returning frequestly for this reason
Reviewed October 9, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Oct 9, 2012
Not sure what the loud noise was. There was no one upstairs that evening. We were away and we are only 2 seniors livnign2 stories above. We do have animals outside on the cliff that do walk about sometimes. Sorry for the inconvenience
MA
Reviewed August 26, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Jun 8, 2016
So glad you have a wonderful stay. We enjoy hearing from our guests that they were able to relax and enjoy our spectacular views. We love sharing our beautiful home.
Cumbria
Reviewed August 25, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Older travelers Rugged travelers
Aug 25, 2012
We really appreciate your wonderful review. We try very hard to make our guests comfortable.
Your listing of some of the interesting sites in our area is very helpful to guests who are trying to decide if they would like to visit us.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon
Myra and Jerry
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing