“Great pizza on any scale!”

Slices of Saugerties
Ranked #3 of 83 Restaurants in Saugerties
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 9, 2018

This place rocks! Cannot imagine what the recent reviewer could be talking about....that Slices has "slipped?? Simply order a Pizza 'Diane' and see for yourself. My family is particularly in love with any of the Grandma pizzas these folks make. Saugerties would be much less of a destination without Slices around. Just sayin'!

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Brought my whole family from jersey in to slices other day. They couldn’t believe it. The pizza AND food is out of this world. Slices could EASILY challenge any Italian restaurant or eatery you know. They even accommodated my niece who is gluten free and my sister who is vegan! We will not only be returning again, and again. But we will also bring more and more people to try this unbelievable place. Please keep up great work and please open up a location in jersey !

1  Thank truereview1258
Reviewed October 2, 2018

We used to love this place and we regularly ordered from them, it was always great and the food was fresh. The people who worked there were always professional and were always happy to serve us. Recently, we noticed that the quality has been slipping. There is an entirely new crew who seem indifferent. The cheese on the pizza is not the same, it is rubbery and tasteless. No matter how much we asked them to they would not give us a decent amount of toppings. They would only put a very, very, very tiny amount of mushrooms and onions but we were charged full price for them anyway. This kept happening so we came to reluctantly accept it. The other day we got a meal there and we both became very sick afterwards. It felt like food poisoning for me as I was violently ill and I suffered various unpleasant symptoms. It is evident that the folks there are not properly handling the food. We will NEVER return - it is obvious that nobody there gives a damn anymore about making good food in a safe way for their customers.

1  Thank Discover748412
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Definitely not your run-of-the-mill pizza place. Very fresh ingredients are used, and you can really taste the difference! Lots of tempting combo pies always on display for single slices. Very tasty crust and sauce and lots of toppings, my favorite is sausage and mushrooms. If you like mushrooms, you'll love them here, so flavorful. Not raw or canned like some places use. The shop is very clean and there are tables to sit and eat there if you choose. Besides pizza, dinners and salads are offered also. Service is great too! Best pizza place around.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

This is my go to dinner place when I'm too tired to cook, they have a variety from great subs to awesome salads and of course to die for pizza. The ingredients are so fresh too.