“Cheap”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: also offers vegetarian
Description: also offers vegetarian
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I don't mean the food was cheap . . . It's a 4 ounce glass of not great wine, and when I got the change of my 24.84 check, I was brought 25.00 . . . Where's my 16 cents ? Well, the waitress told me that she was told to round up the total, when I checked with the other members of my rather large seperate check table, it happened to all of us, equaling approx 4 dollars ! Are ya kidding ? I don't even think that's legal ! Check your check. The time we waited for our 1st drink with only 2 other tables was worth way more then those sixteen cents

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

The place was short staffed. Only one person at the front bar area, but she was very pleasant despite of the overwhelming customers. I ordered margarita, very good! I ordered fish and chips, my husband orders
Pulled pork sandwich. Both were very good!!!!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

What a great place to go and have a quick bite to eat and a cold beer! Great staff / old charm and exposed brick make it a warming experience !! Enjoy a game of pool while you there !!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I just wanted to mention something about those coupons...a lot of places no longer accept them and I'll tell you why. We had a small business a few years back and bought a page in the big coupon book. We closed up shop after a few years, yet they continue to print the coupons year after year and just hope you will pay for them. Its the publisher's fault, not the local businesses.
As for The Pig, took my family there for dinner and we had a variety of things and everything is very good. The building is old, its not going to smell like fresh paint. Altho I understand they recently redid the place.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

The server knew nothing about the menu. She had not worked since yesterday.Printed menu same as the website which --makes the place look beautiful. When I got there it smelled moldy and looked nothing like the photos. Food o.k. They will not accept coupons even though the coupon does not expire until 11/1/12 . I visited June 25th 2012. Many other great restaurants on the street to eat.( Just o.k. and poor business mangement. I will go not go back.)