“Excellent Place For Brunch”
Review of Love Bites Cafe

Love Bites Cafe
Ranked #6 of 74 Restaurants in Saugerties
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Creative and eclectic breakfast and lunch dishes featuring Hudson Valley products, plus the BEST coffee in the area!
“Excellent Place For Brunch”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I took our 4 yr old here for brunch. It is a very cozy place to eat. The food was excellent and the service was great!! They accomadated our son's needs being that he is a picky eater. I recommend this place to eat.

1 Thank ErinNJ1

Boston, Massachusetts
“Name Bites”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I stayed in town while visiting friends, actually next door in a perfect little b&b, ate across the street and loved it, but in the morning as I emerged from sleep, divine sleepy time, looking for coffee the name Love Bites gave me the shudders, and I stumbled off around the corner to a white bread American diner with colored water coffee, and bravely crucified myself. Later in the morning after a walk, I entered Love Bites, to find a really neatlittle cafe with hip waitresses, fasinating food plates like EGGS! and ordered a muffin and strangely, biting my love bite tongue, good coffee. The muffin was exotic corn muffin with a sauce, heck, I ordered jam and fell into rapture. So, if you go, ignore the name and go for it...

• Visited October 2012
Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yaaaay Breakfast!!!!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I don't have enough good things to say about Love Bites. Everybody should go here at least once. It's cozy, informal, friendly and AMAZING food!! I've been here 3 times and each visit made me want to return the next day.
Two complaints:
1. They're too far away from me.
2. If they're really busy - not enough tables.
So I'm hesitant to submit this review. If they get way too popular, I may never get a table again!!!
Seriously folks - try it. You'll love it. Let's keep these excellent proprietors in business.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank John B
Chicopee
“Excellent food but needs refillable coffee”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is a very unique place with different breakfast items. We had omelets, homemade toast and salad. The place is small but tables are always turning over. The coffee is the best but not refillable. When I have breakfast I like two or three cups a coffee. They should have their special coffee but regular coffee that has free refills.

• Visited October 2012
Forest Hills, New York
“This is how food is supposed to taste”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

WOW! Tried this place based on a yelp review and I am glad we did. The Egg yolks are so bright in color and tast like an egg is meant to taste. Fresh brewed coffee with warm cream only $2!
Every items are made to order so be prepared for a slow breakfast, but it is so worth it!

Visited September 2012