“Much Love for Love Bites”
Review of Love Bites Cafe

Love Bites Cafe
Ranked #7 of 76 Restaurants in Saugerties
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We are a cute comfortable, hip spot in the heart of the Village of Saugerties. We are proud to feature pieces from local artists on our walls and our friendly staff will make you feel welcome and comfortable. Our locally sourced menu offers something for everyone with delicious vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options as well as items for the meat lovers in your group. Come join us or just sit at the bar and have a cocktail or two.
Baltimore County, MD
“Much Love for Love Bites”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My family and I popped into Love Bites for a late lunch. The restaurant is very small but that's the only issue we had. The atmosphere is colorful and fun. The restaurant is clean. The staff is friendly and the service was excellent. The variety of options was fabulous...as long as you're adventurous.

My son had the most wonderful vegan pancake. I was jealous! I had the edamame hummus sandwich and my husband had an omelet.

Sadly, they are not open for dinner so go for breakfast/lunch and order take out for dinner! It's just too wonderful to miss!

• Visited July 2011

Saugerties, New York
“Local love”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I was born and raised in Saugerties, NY. I am thankful to have Love Bites Cafe in my life. The food is top notch. The service is great and dependable. Since I started eating at Love Bite I can not eat at dinners. I have become the unthinkable, Brunch Snob. To me there is only one place in Suga Town to eat breakfast and lunch, and that my friend is Love Bites Cafe.

• Visited June 2011
Saugerties, New York
“Mouth Watering Lick Your Plate Clean Kinda Place”
Reviewed March 4, 2011

If it was socially acceptable to lick your plate the food here will make you want too. I have lived in Saugerties my entire life and just stumbled upon Love Bites. I have been missing a lot! The entire staff at Love Bites Cafe is terrific and very welcoming. My only negative is that I wish it was slightly larger so you wouldn't have to wait for a table. However, with food this good I will wait and be a future patron for a very long time.

• Visited March 2011
Brooklyn
“Great place for breakfast/brunch and probably other meals too”
Reviewed November 21, 2010

We were looking for a place to eat in Saugerties and weren't having any luck, when we happened by Love Bites. We almost missed the place because the sign and the name of the restaurant don't do justice to whats inside. We were extremely happy with our breakfast experience. The atmosphere is very casual and comfortable and the food was delicious! We wish we had more places like this in NYC. Everything on the inventive menu looked great and we had a hard time deciding what to order. I ended up getting a pretty traditional breakfast plate with eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, salad and a potato thing. My boyfriend got an extremely tasty sweet potato scramble (that we tried to make for ourselves the same night, but it wasn't quite as good). The coffee was really good and so was the large cookie I bought to go. I highly recommend this place.

Hudson Valley, NY
“Fantastic - I love it!”
Reviewed April 22, 2010

I recommend Love Bites to all who come to Saugerties. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, the food is phenomenal, especially breakfasts. It beats diner breakfast any day and twice on Sundays. They always have specials that are creative as well as delicious. It's a tiny establishment and the kitchen is merely a half-wall divider, so its infinitely more pleasant to eat there in the spring, summer and fall, because in winter, you come out smelling like food. That is my only quibble, and it's not much of one, because I love the coziness of the place on a winter Sunday morning.