“Beautiful, clean, helpful, friendly!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs
Ranked #9 of 33 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
Hamburg, United States
“Beautiful, clean, helpful, friendly!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was a beautiful, clean, quiet and very comfortable hotel! All the staff I came across were very out going, friendly and helpful!! I would have liked it if a breakfast buffet was included at no extra charge like most hotels we stay at but other than that I was very impressed with everything. Great job~ keep up the good work!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The service and friendliness of the staff was excellent but everything else just felt average. I have to point out the "adjustable beds" - don't work. Doesn't mean the beds aren't comfortable though. Can't say if breakfast was good or not because $11 seemed a little high so we didn't eat here.

1 Thank chris b
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Just returned to the UK and wanted to recommend this hotel. All the staff are very attentive, and will make your stay as comfortable as they can. From the moment you are greeted at the front desk, to the time spent cleaning your room daily, everyone wants your stay to be a memorable one. Well done, we enjoyed every minute of our stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank KeithandTrish
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I think I was greeted by one of the friendliest desk clerks I have come across since staying at a Kimpton in Philly! Seriously, she was nice, warm and personable. She didn't sound like she was reading from a script. I'm horrible at names so if I get her name wrong I apologize now-I'm going to say it was Pam. She did a wonderful job of making me feel welcome well all I felt like was a drowned rat. It was raining all day because of Tropical Storm Andrea. She had all of paper work already done, she gave me cookies and later when she saw me again she remembered my name. Hey, I felt loved by his hotel! Seriously though, my room was on the 4th floor. It was clean, had no weird smells. My bed was comfy and the towels were soft. This may not seem like a big deal but the TV had one of the clearest pictures I've had in any of the hotels I've been at within the last 4 months. As for noise, any one whose read my reviews knows that is one of the things I will talk about in any review. While my floor was not noisy, I will say the room could use better soundproofing between rooms and bathroom. Again, my bathroom issue is that I shouldn't be able to hear everything you do in the bathroom while I'm in another part of the room. There should be at least some muffled noise not hear everything but again, that is my pet peeve in hotel rooms. Between the rooms, I had a room that had the ability to open to an adjoining room. There was someone in the other room when I got back from dinner and I could hear her entire conversation so I turned on my tv to give her some privacy. As far as the hallway noise, it wasn't a busy weekend so far so I didn't experience anything out of the ordinary. I did get to try their restaurant since it wouldn't stop raining and I refused to get wet again. I had the chicken pesto sandwich and their fries which were very tasty and my husband said his fish and chips were also fresh and crisp not soggy. Overall a nice hotel and I really like the decoration of the lobby. It's open an airy and the colors were vivid and not overbearing.

Room Tip: I always like to stay in a room away from the elevator in case there are noise issues or poor soundp...
2 Thank Alisa C
dimock, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Stayed here for Memorial Day Weekend... Alittle on the outside of town but close to SPAC to walk to the concert... Place was clean people were friendly...Wish it had a pub close or attached... Not a fan of buffet dinners or breakfast... Would stay again..

Monroe, New York
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed for one night. It's a great location if you're going to the SPAC. We were there for a bike tour and found the area ideal for those who enjoy walking or biking as we do. Beautiful area.The staff was warm and friendly and very helpful. Guest services was very responsive to our needs.Front desk was easy check in and out. Nice lobby; but small pool and fitness center; about what you would expect for a small hotel. Nice for families-there's a small laundry center. The buffet breakfast is a good deal and offers a variety of options. We didn't have dinner there, so I can't comment-however, there aren't a lot of options within walking distance. We found a Boston Market near by as well as Japanese and Mexican restaurant. We'd definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Bring your own snacks...there are no vending machines. They sell a few items by the front desk and t...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
schenectady, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Alll staff even just passing in the hallway were very cheerful and helpful. Our first time staying overnight in the area for a girl's tripand the hotel was great, very clean. Lobby is very pretty. Good food, alittle pricey. I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family