All reviews great location springs restaurant starbucks cafe front desk breakfast included in the rate food service staff walking distance to shops and restaurants older hotel large hotel rooms are clean and spacious an enjoyable stay per day check in was quick couple of nights beautiful downtown business trip convention center
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

We came to visit with family for the first time in this hotel as well as Saratoga, we were referred by out friends to this hotel. From the moment we walked in to check in we were not treated well at all due to the fact we booked through a 3 rd party company online which we did t know would matter but it did, then we had no breakfast included But we paid for it during our reservation, next I requested a room upgrade which again was dramatically handled, at the time of check out I checked the whole room and everything was fine, I get on the road and get charged on my Amex with “broken lamp” $217.00 in another words hotel it’s self is great but how we were treated and serviced it’s Terrible experience! They don’t stand for great customer service experience if that’s what you looking for it will not be in this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank olga-zakinova
AStowe, Manager at The Saratoga Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2018

Dear olga-zakinova,

Thank you for your review of your reservation from July 2 to July 8 of this year. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we sincerely apologize for your disappointment with our property for your stay. I'm sorry that our efforts to accommodate you during your stay, including upgrading you to a luxury suite, failed to meet your expectations. After reviewing your reservation we could not find any information from Get a Room that indicated breakfast was included with the rate. I apologize on behalf of the booking agent if this was not made clear when you made the reservation.
We will be sure to take your comments into consideration as we re-evaluate guest needs and continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with Hilton Hotels again in the future.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

Stayed for three nights. Chose the hotel based on location and previous positive experience with Hilton. However, this particular hotel doesn't live up to the Hilton brand. Dated appearance and very poor soundproofing between rooms. We had a fan delivered the last 2 nights of our stay in order to drown out some of the noise from the adjoining room.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
ThomasOlsen, General Manager at The Saratoga Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Dear Gumby84,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear about your experience and wish we could have done more to make it enjoyable for you. Your comments allow us to look for ways to improve.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Here for work, on my way to Lake Placid, decided to crash here for the night. We participate in a conference here in October, and I wanted to check it out. Very nice conference facility, looks like a good choice for that. Front desk staff was helpful and friendly. Room was good, plenty of working space and outlets. WiFi was also good. If you have ever read one of my reviews, if the WiFi sucks, I let them have both barrels, but Hilton properties are usually very good about this. As I type, I am considering room service, but it is hard to pass up the cool downtown, where I am in walking distance to many fine restaurants.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
ThomasOlsen, General Manager at The Saratoga Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear mscott006,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to hosting your event in October and glad you had a chance to visit the property ahead of time. If we can assist with anything prior to your arrival, please let us know.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Here for a three night stay in the racing off-season to visit family. The luxury king suite was lovely and Ethan (manager) and Todd (bellperson) provided exceptional customer service beyond what was expected. Very nice hotel in a beautiful city. Would recommend.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Reynolds10607,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It sounds like you had an excellent visit and I will be sure to share your comments with our team. I hope you enjoyed all that Saratoga Springs has to offer and we look forward to having you as our guest again the future.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

Saratoga Hilton is beautiful and very clean. I stay here every year and the staff is amazing. Shuttle service is nice feature and walking distance to the middle of the action on Broadway make it a great place to stay. Will definitely be back again soon!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Paul B

Dear Paul B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your kind words, I will be sure to share them with our team. We look forward to having you back soon.