“Clean, great location, love the work out room!”

The Saratoga Hilton
Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
lake placid ny
“Clean, great location, love the work out room!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The hotel was located along the lovely Main Street in Saratoga so in between conference breaks I could go shopping- great restaurants within walking distance as well. Each night I used the work out room that had what looked like new equipment (tread mills, ellipticals ( life fitness)and free weights). The hotel was more expensive than I usually pay- but my conference was in the hotel so convenience won over price.

• Stayed April 2013
AStowe, Manager at The Saratoga Hilton, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your time and feedback on your recent stay with us. I appreciate the time you took to include details about our hotel such as our exercise facility and our close proximity to downtown, we are happy that you were able to enjoy Saratoga and our hotel. It is very important to us that we exceed our guest’s expectations during their stay; and hope that you return the next time you’re in Saratoga! I will be sure to share your comments with my staff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
nys
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is right on Broadway within walking distance of great shops and restaurants. My room was nice, but the maid did not come to make up my room during my two night stay. I arrived back to the room late, so just dealt with it, as I was tired at that point. There were sufficient towels and toiletries. I would not stay on the second floor again as I could hear street noise. The beds are comfortable, and the room was spacious. Amanda was very helpful at the front desk. All front desk staff were nice and accommodating. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from your recent stay on TA. I am most fortunate to work with such a team of service oriented professionals. I shared your note with the housekeeping staff at their morning meeting today. I have no explanation as to why your room was not serviced during your stay. I can only offer you my sincere apology for the lack of service. Thank you for your kind and gracious comments regarding the attentive service you received. We're glad you enjoyed your time in Saratoga and hope to see you back again.
Clifton Park, United States
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Originally planned on the Hampton for our meeting but they clearly did not need our business. Joyce and her team went out of their way to accommodate our small group and treated us like we were a large convention

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This property is showing its age a bit in the rooms and hallways. But it is still a clean and pleasant alternative. I have stayed here a few times during the past few years and my impressions remain good. Certainly one important feature is the closeness of the property to the downtown and it's abundance of boutiques, coffee shops, and restaurants. The fitness room is small but has quality equipment.

Room Tip: I had a nice suite but the view on the 4th floor was terrible. I suggest you request a room, perhap...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your note. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back soon.
Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I am actually at the Sartoga Hilton on the second night of a two night stay. The walls are paper thin, I can hear the person in the next room cough and snore. The bathrooms can use an update. As a Diamond member, I didn't receive my two complimentary bottles of water. I know that sounds petty, but the water from the sink has a weird taste. At the conference I m attending, the water pitchers are always empty, staff doesn't fill them up. Finally, the message button is blinking on my phone but I have no messages.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. I sincerely apologize for your less than satisfactory experience during your last visit with us. Please know that we do value your feedback and take it very seriously. I apologize for the oversight with your reservation, I don't know how we managed to miss a Diamond member. By the time I saw this on TA you had already checked out.
Again, my apologies for failing to meet your expectations, if your travel plans bring you back to Saratoga, please consider giving us a second chance. Contact me directly, I would be be happy to assist you with your accomodations.
Latham, New York
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A beautiful property with very accomodating staff. They are knowledgeable and have wonderful customer service skills. Location right on the main street of Saratoga was so convenient to enjoying the city. Would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 4KathyG
We certainly appreciate you taking the time to post your experience here on Trip Advisor. We're glad you enjoyed our hotel and Saratoga. You must come back and see us in the summer. Saratoga is the summer place to be.
Thanks again, hope to see you soon.
New City, New York
Reviewed April 8, 2013

No complaints about the Saratoga Hilton. Stayed in middle of snowstorm, where we were attending a conference. Room was clean, bed-bug free, modern conveniences, just right for a quick overnight or weekend stay. They have an indoor pool which we did not utilize. The property is quite central to town, making walking the neighborhood easy (even in a torrential snowstorm!).

Recommended...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your kind words. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again when your travel plans bring you back to Saratoga.