Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)
View Hotel
Turf & Spa Motel(Saratoga Springs)
Good 3.5/5
Stay Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)
Excellent 5/5
St. Francis Motel(Saratoga Springs)
Very Good 4/5
    The Springs Motel(Saratoga Springs)
    • Breakfast included
    The Adelphi Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
    • Breakfast included
    Saratoga Downtowner Motel(Saratoga Springs)
    Very Good 4/5
    Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)
    • Restaurant
    All reviewsfire pitcongress parkoutdoor poolwithin walking distancein townfront desk stafffree shuttlelocation is greathotel restaurantfirst floorbusiness centershops and restaurantsstayed one nightroom was clean and comfortableshuttle servicethe main dragbookmakers
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed December 17, 2010

I stayed here for a night on my way down to New York and I must say it was a real pleasure.

The check in process was lightning quick – the front desk staff had my key ready in seconds. My room was on the 2nd floor (I believe the property has 4 floors) and yes – there are elevators. My room was very nice, with modern furniture, wall colours, and pictures. There was also a nice big LG flat-screen TV. Also nice was having a fridge and a microwave in the room and a hanging closet with a closing door. The beds were very comfortable and there is a large variety of pillows to choose from on each bed (firm, soft, etc.) as I have seen in other Holiday Inns. Complimentary wireless high speed internet is available in the rooms as well.

The shower had really good pressure and the towels! Finally a hotel with nice big SOFT towels! Often unfortunately, I’ve seen hotels with small and hard towels but not this one. The housekeeping staff was also extremely cordial and didn’t hesitate for a second when I mentioned that I’d forgotten my toothbrush and toothpaste. They immediately brought me a complimentary toothbrush and toothpaste and a stick of deodorant as well (I would like to think that I don’t smell that bad for her to be hinting things to me… just kidding).

The location is also good – it is smack in the heart of downtown Saratoga Springs so there are all these quaint shops as well as the big chain stores, all within walking distance of the hotel.

Overall, the experience was great and I would definitely stay here again. I would make a list of pros and cons as I usually do on my hotel reviews but with this one, I have no cons to report. Thanks Holiday Inn Saratoga!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
    Reviewed October 28, 2010

The hotel and rooms were nice and conveniently located on the edge of the downtown area. Comfortable bed, but only a '4' on sleep quality because I was awoken by door slams from other rooms a couple times during the night.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed October 22, 2010

This is a nice hotel with comfortable rooms and a two pools (indoors and outdoors). The staff really made us feel welcome and there was room for our family of five (one toddler) in the two-double-bed-room.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
    Reviewed October 10, 2010

Our king size room was very nice and very comfortable. It was a little difficult. We were staying in room 720. We were not told to go to the 2nd floor. Once on the 2nd floor we saw where room 720 was. The numbering of the rooms threw us just a bit.
    There is no complimentary breakfast at this Holiday Inn location. We had breakfast at their restaurant one morning. We had a choice of the buffet or ordering off the menu. We chose to order off the menu. The food was average and I would say generic. We payed over $24 for a breakfast sandwich, waffle, 3 pieces of bacon, juice and a soda. Considering the food that we received, we feel that the food was pricey. We just expect a little more quality.
    Overall, the hotel is very nice and conveniently located. Updated tv's would be great.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
    Reviewed October 9, 2010

This hotel was our choice two years in a row. Its proximity to the track is awesome. If we were younger, we could walk! Very nice hotel and clean. Offers free hot breakfast and it is pretty darn good too.

The restaurant on site is not half bad although there are better in this lovely city. Does it in a pinch if you are tired though. The shrimp/pasta dish was very good.

The rooms are spacious and they still allow smoking which in this world is very rare these days. Also, the staff is very frinedly and accomodating. We were using our points to stay free and they never acted that way. As a matter of fact, they treated us extra special for being a member or their little club. Highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple