My family of four stayed for 3 nights at the Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs in early August and we had a wonderful time. The public areas were nice and well maintained. The fire pit on the patio was a great feature and we enjoyed it every night. My children used both the indoor and the outdoor pool as well. The room was just average for a Holiday Inn – in fact, the bathroom was smaller than I thought it would be and nothing special. The beds were extremely comfortable. We had a room on the first floor and I was told that these rooms have recently been updated. The décor was stylish and everything was immaculately clean. Please keep in mind that this is a pet friendly hotel, but being dog lovers, this wasn’t an issue for us. We loved the fact that the hotel offered complimentary use of bicycles to their guests. The breakfast buffet in the restaurant was tasty, inexpensive, and a pleasant way to start our day. We appreciated the morning coffee available in the lobby and the trays of cookies and pastries in the evenings. The best thing about this hotel is the location. It was close to everything we wanted to see in Saratoga. The hotel is on the main street, but a few blocks away from being in the heart of the hustle and bustle. The hotel is directly next to Congress Park with ponds, ducks, springs, a museum, walking paths, and a carousel. The famed Saratoga Race Course is down the road, but the complimentary shuttle whisked us there in a few short minutes, and picked us up afterwards as well. We also took advantage of the shuttle service to venture to Saratoga Spa State Park which is a short distance away. Overall, out stay at the Saratoga Holiday Inn was pleasurable. The only minor problem that we encountered was that our room was not cleaned at all on one of the days of our stay. We were out all day and when we returned to the room at 4:45 pm, we were surprised and disappointed to see that housekeeping hadn’t been there yet. It was nearly 5 pm when they came knocking. Rather than vacate the room so that they could make the beds and empty the trash, we opted to take some clean towels and live in our room As Is. The only other downside to our stay was the cost of the rooms. In my opinion, the rate charged was very high for the room we got. I understand that a guest is paying for the convenient location just as much as for the hotel accommodation, but for the rate charged, we were expecting something a little more than a standard hotel room. But overall, our stay here was great and we had a fun time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a video tour of our hotel. The Holiday Inn Hotel Saratoga Springs is a full service hotel & conference center located in the historic downtown district of Saratoga Springs, a short walk to shopping, great restaurants & entertaining nightspots. We are close to all major attractions and within walking distance to the historic Saratoga Race Course and the Canfield Casino, Saratoga Spring's most popular wedding venue. Bookmakers Restaurant and Lounge serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers American cuisine as well as light offerings. Breakfast buffets are available during the summer months, on Sundays & Holidays. Banquet and meeting accommodations are offered for groups of 10 to 800 people in 6 spacious rooms. The historic Congress Park adjoins to the hotel property... ask about a park side room. Our indoor pool and heated outdoor pool complex is a popular favorite for families and sunbathers. Keep fit in our 24-hour exercise facility. Free high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi is available in guest rooms, Bookmakers Restaurant, all meeting rooms and even the pool areas! Our 24-hour business service center is open for coping, faxing, internet use and all business needs! We offer free courtesy van service within 5 miles of the hotel to our convention center, area businesses & attractions and the Saratoga Amtrak/Bus Station. Enjoy seasonal dining on our Broadway patio complete with firepit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Holiday Inn