This Holiday Inn is clean, in good repair and pretty. It's the wonderful location on Broadway at Congress Park that really sets it apart as well as the shuttle that will take you anywhere within a 5 mile radius complimentarily. We took the shuttle twice and each time we didn't have to wait. The drivers, very friendly and courteous took took us easily where we wanted to go and picked us up. Housekeeping was very accomodating to requests. I asked for more coffee and that they do up the room while we were gone and they did, with a smile. My experience with the front desk was more mixed. I asked for a rubber bath mat for inside the shower as I was afraid I would slip and the person was a bit abrupt about saying that they didn't have any. For the record, we didn't slip but I was kind of worried about it. Other times I called and the person was very nice. The bed was wonderful, we slept very well and didn't hear our neighbors at all. We ate dinner in the dining room and the waitstaff was very attentive but we were the only ones there. The food was good, especially the warm rolls but they ran out of sesame wafers the second night we were there. Our waiter went out of his way to accomodate my dietary restrictions and explained the dishes in detail. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a video tour of our hotel. The Holiday Inn Hotel Saratoga Springs is a full service hotel & conference center located in the historic downtown district of Saratoga Springs, a short walk to shopping, great restaurants & entertaining nightspots. We are close to all major attractions and within walking distance to the historic Saratoga Race Course and the Canfield Casino, Saratoga Spring's most popular wedding venue. Bookmakers Restaurant and Lounge serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers American cuisine as well as light offerings. Breakfast buffets are available during the summer months, on Sundays & Holidays. Banquet and meeting accommodations are offered for groups of 10 to 800 people in 6 spacious rooms. The historic Congress Park adjoins to the hotel property... ask about a park side room. Our indoor pool and heated outdoor pool complex is a popular favorite for families and sunbathers. Keep fit in our 24-hour exercise facility. Free high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi is available in guest rooms, Bookmakers Restaurant, all meeting rooms and even the pool areas! Our 24-hour business service center is open for coping, faxing, internet use and all business needs! We offer free courtesy van service within 5 miles of the hotel to our convention center, area businesses & attractions and the Saratoga Amtrak/Bus Station. Enjoy seasonal dining on our Broadway patio complete with firepit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, IHG, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Holiday Inn