Really great location, walking distance to everything, clean rooms with new bedding. Lovely bar downstairs, open hearth with real fire right outside the bar - nice touch. Decent indoor pool with piles of clean towels at all times of the day. A free 5-mile shuttle upon request came in handy when we needed to get to the railway station. On the downside: pretty shabby hallways and a really tiny swimming pool in the courtyard under constant scrutiny of those staying in the rooms with pool view. But I was really pissed when I realized that someone had been rummaging in my make-up bag and my half-used eyeshadow set and mascara went missing in action! I can't imagine someone in their right mind could be tempted by used make-up, but the cleaning staff member must have thought otherwise. I honestly felt too silly to report such petty theft to the hotel management, but probably should have. Luckily we didn't leave any valuables in the room, so beware should you choose to stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a video tour of our hotel. The Holiday Inn Hotel Saratoga Springs is a full service hotel & conference center located in the historic downtown district of Saratoga Springs, a short walk to shopping, great restaurants & entertaining nightspots. We are close to all major attractions and within walking distance to the historic Saratoga Race Course and the Canfield Casino, Saratoga Spring's most popular wedding venue. Bookmakers Restaurant and Lounge serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers American cuisine as well as light offerings. Breakfast buffets are available during the summer months, on Sundays & Holidays. Banquet and meeting accommodations are offered for groups of 10 to 800 people in 6 spacious rooms. The historic Congress Park adjoins to the hotel property... ask about a park side room. Our indoor pool and heated outdoor pool complex is a popular favorite for families and sunbathers. Keep fit in our 24-hour exercise facility. Free high-speed internet access and Wi-Fi is available in guest rooms, Bookmakers Restaurant, all meeting rooms and even the pool areas! Our 24-hour business service center is open for coping, faxing, internet use and all business needs! We offer free courtesy van service within 5 miles of the hotel to our convention center, area businesses & attractions and the Saratoga Amtrak/Bus Station. Enjoy seasonal dining on our Broadway patio complete with firepit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Holiday Inn