Stayed here because we are Best Western reward members (Also Choice privileges with Comfort Inn) Everything was fine that I consider important, quiet rooms, comfortable beds, clean surroundings, and lots of hot water for a shower. TV had enough channels, refrigerator worked fine etc. Location on major route a plus with a great BBQ across the road. No noise from highway a plus. Fitness room looked inviting, but had no time to use, nor the pool. Only down note was the breakfast. OJ was good, everything else I would avoid. Price was reasonable, but no way I would pay a higher rate during racing season. Reason for staying- new grandparents visiting hospital in Saratoga. Would stay again at this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Saratoga Springs is conveniently located minutes from downtown Saratoga Springs and offers easy access to Saratoga State Park. Hotel guests will also be close to Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Skidmore College and the Saratoga Historical National Park. This newly remodeled hotel offers spacious, stylish rooms equipped with all the amenities to make any stay enjoyable. Amenities include high-speed Internet, free hot breakfast, a fitness center, and business center with copy and fax service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Park Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Best Western Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Best Western