This is a good place to lay your head when visiting the track as it is out of the crazy area but still within a short drive. Had an issue with the first room they gave us (it smelt like smoke, hotel is a non smoking hotel) but they moved us to another room. BBQ across the street is decent if you want a bite close to the hotel but also great restaurants in main town area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Saratoga Springs is conveniently located minutes from downtown Saratoga Springs and offers easy access to Saratoga State Park. Hotel guests will also be close to Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Skidmore College and the Saratoga Historical National Park. This newly remodeled hotel offers spacious, stylish rooms equipped with all the amenities to make any stay enjoyable. Amenities include high-speed Internet, free hot breakfast, a fitness center, and business center with copy and fax service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Priceline, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Saratoga Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Park Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Best Western Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Springs Best Western