“Very Good!”

Scallions Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I decided to visit this place for lunch after reading all the great reviews. I was not disappointed with the service or the food. My fiancé and I visit Saratoga frequently, and this was one of the best restaurants we’ve been to in Saratoga. They are also dog friendly and treated my dog very well. I enjoyed this place very much and would go back. It’s a little off the strip but worth the trip.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We ahd a delightful meal there. Lobster, shrimp in a Scampi sauce was excellent. Full tail and six jumbo shrimp with el dente linquini for $26 bucks was a great deal. Large childrens portion for $3.95! Would highly recommend for for food quality and value. Service was attentive..

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We went on New Years Eve, probably not the best night to evaluate a rerstaurant. The meal was excellent . I had the filet mignon which was great. The salad, the entree, and desert was far better than anything I expected. I can't say one bad thing about any part of the meal.
My only problem was the service and where we were seated. We were seated in the back room, when there were plenty of seats in the main dining room. We complained that it was cold back there on 3 ocassions to the waitress and she said she would do sometthing about it. Nothing was ever done. We did have reservations so it wasn't like they were squeezing us in.
Other than sitting in the back room, I would recommend this place, the food was great.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Live the decor. Service was fantastic, very friendly! Food was delicious!

Reviewed December 20, 2011

I love, love, love this place. The first time I ate here it became an instant favorite. I let the waiter order for me, and got the salmon and tabouli salad. The fish was perfectly cooked and the tabouli was cool and refreshing. The combination of flavors was excellent. On another visit I got the crab cake salad, which had excellent flavor and was nicely seasoned. The flatbread appetizer is also to die for. The decor is really cute, and I've never had to wait for a table at lunchtime.