“Love it even more...”
Review of Saratoga Arms

Saratoga Arms
Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
Reviewed April 19, 2014

... our second time at the SA. We've noticed more great things about the hotel: the Guest Services room on the ground floor, stocked with snacks, water, sodas, and a (smartly) locked fridge with alcohol that you can call the innkeeper to open. Our room this year is in a different area of the hotel - larger room than last time, with a balcony (I think we were upgraded because we are return guests). Same beautiful bathroom, with great toiletries. And the bed is huge, comfy, with lots of pillows and super-soft sheets. Which is my favorite thing of all. Absolutely our first choice of hotels in Saratoga Springs.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank L S
There are newer reviews for Saratoga Arms

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Last month I stayed at the Saratoga Arms for a an event with family and friends. I shared a room with my sister. It was spacious with a great bath, luxurious bedding, towels and robes. The other rooms I saw were quaint with cozy fire places, wonderful baths and lots of charm and comfort. Two lovely sitting rooms downstairs gave us options to meet as a larger group later in the evening where we also sat in front of another fireplace.Treats and snack were available 24/7 (including some homemade muffins). A full breakfast the next day was delicious and all staff was friendly and courteous. If you are looking for a place to stay in Saratoga Springs, this is a perfect selection in the heart of downtown and will only add to your visit and experience of the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank MR H
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Spent an evening at the Saratoga Arms. What a find! Service was friendly and exceptional. Rooms are beautifully appointed and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was included and was beyond expectation. Not just your standard continental breakfast. They offered a full selection of breads and cakes as well as fruit and oatmeal. In addition we had a choice of hot breakfast as well. Thinking of planning another trip to Saratoga Springs just to stay at the Saratoga Arms.

Room Tip: Front rooms can be a little noisy at night as the Inn sits right on the main street of town.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank staceynan
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here one Saturday night in early March. I am fussy about cleanliness & honestly, the B&B was immaculate. Such incredible attention to details... I don't want to go into detail so if you book you can be pleasantly surprised. Lovely B&B. Cozy. Welcoming. I am trying to think of something but I can't think of anything I would improve. My daughter & I just loved it here. Breakfast was special - gourmet scrumptious & healthy. We were here in cold weather but I imagine a trip to Saratoga Springs & a stay here would be even more appealing in warmer weather. Excellent location. Friendly helpful staff. We can't wait to return.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank blcme
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We returned on business to the Saratoga area and stayed again with the Smith's at Saratoga Arms. Always a treat but I must say that both the new decor and the food were superb. Breakfast was excellent and the chef's omelet of the day was perfectly cooked. Our room was newly updated with a sophisticated high end urban vibe reminiscent of the finest in travel worldwide. Super comfortable and spacious with great light and amenities. The innkeepers have thought of everything to make guests feel at home including a new 24/7 guest pantry with complimentary snacks and drinks.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank 02631travelbug
Reviewed March 23, 2014

My husband and I stayed overnight at the Arms after attending a Skidmore College event. From the moment we were greeted at the front desk it was clear that hospitality was the focus. everything about the property-- the common rooms, the dining area, and the guest rooms were meticulously kept and beautifully decorated. The breakfast was cooked to order and delicious. The service was attentive without being overbearing. The added amenity of a guest pantry stocked with all manner of snack and beverage was very much appreciated for those in-between meal cravings.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank ltmd1980
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I have absolutely nothing even remotely negative to say about our weekend at the Saratoga Arms. The cleanliness, service, room decor, bed, amenities, and breakfast were all impeccable. In fact, the breakfast was the best we have ever had at any hotel or B&B (and we are frequent/world travelers). The service was this impressive: I told one of the owners in passing on our way out to dinner that the one small thing our room was lacking was a makeup mirror, and when we returned from dinner, there was a nice one waiting for me in the bathroom! I honestly don't know when I have been as impressed with, or enjoyed my stay at, any place in all our travels. We will certainly be back, and recommend the Saratoga Arms to everyone. We haven't even left yet, and I just had to write a review right away! Happy travels!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple