“Limited seating but delicious pastries and coffee”
Review of Mrs London's

Mrs London's
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Located in the heart of historic Saratoga Springs, Mrs. London's Café and Bakery is dedicated to using the freshest, finest, natural ingredients. Whether it's our decadent pastries and desserts, artisanal handmade breads, sandwiches, and soups, we put much thought into everything we make.
Reviewed December 28, 2012

A friend and I stopped in for coffee mid-morning on a weekday in November. The pastries are delicious and the cup of coffee was the best I've had for quite a while. The seating, however, is tight and limited. Luckily, a table opened up for us just as I picked up my goodies, and I was able to nab it for the two of us. It's too bad that they don't allow overflow patrons to use the seating at the front of Max's when the bakery is that busy and the restaurant is not serving. I did ask if that was possible.

1  Thank CarryLove

Reviewed December 9, 2012

If you don't mind paying top dollar for a pastry in a little cafe, you will not be disappointed. It is the most expensive bakery I have ever visited, and I visit it every time I am in Saratoga Springs, because it consistently offers up mouth-watering treats, whether they be pastries, cookies, desserts or other baked goods. Also excellent are the drinks and small selection of sandwiches. The waitresses work very hard to keep up with the steady influx of customers, and they are friendly and accommodating (so leave a tip in their jar). Everything I have had here has been flawlessly prepared with rich, fresh ingredients. Pure gourmet! Today the lemon meringue tart was a hit. But so was the simple Tree Hugger cookie, which is nutritious and scrumptious. The searing is a bit limited, but the atmosphere is that of a Parisian cafe. Splurge -- it is worth it here!

1  Thank RalphH42
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My son in law is French and he found Mrs. London's and never wanted to leave! Bought bread for dinner, croissants for breakfast and pastries for afternoon snacks, besides eating next door at Max's. and this was only for a weekend! We can se why it has won awards. We loved it.

1  Thank Sheila L
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Two mornings in a row! Terrific boulangerie in Saratoga Springs. Awesome pastry, coffee and service with a smile! Every thing is off the top! You will not be disappointed. Full, yes; disappointed, no!

1  Thank Tom O
Reviewed November 16, 2012

One would have to search far and wide to match the quality of Mrs. London's. It is a true patisserie where French baked specialties abound. I would love a greater selection of coffees but there are physical limitations to the space. If you have only a brief time in Saratoga, do not miss it.

1  Thank Jerry M