“decent”

Mrs London's
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Located in the heart of historic Saratoga Springs, Mrs. London's Café and Bakery is dedicated to using the freshest, finest, natural ingredients. Whether it's our decadent pastries and desserts, artisanal handmade breads, sandwiches, and soups, we put much thought into everything we make.
Brick, New Jersey
“decent”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Stopped here for breakfast on recommendation. It was good, but pricey & we're really not sure what the big deal is....There is a bakery near where I live that outshines this place (I think they are a little pricey & the prices at Mrs. London's were higher)....I would eat here again as it was good, but not sure what all the hype is about.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank betsy u

saratoga springs
“Misleading category... desert yes, dinner no ~~~”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

There is no denying the quality of the taste treats. The pastries resemble works of art and are
delicious. But, sit down dining (mostly sandwiches) was a HUGE disappointment for us... Uncomfortable seating in a crowded, noisy space. Our sandwiches were basically taken from the case and grilled/warmed.... How this rates as a restaurant is beyond me. I rely heavily on TripAdvisor when I'm vacationing and this category/rating is very misleading. A word of warning to tourists, do not expect a true 'dining experience'.

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank pmac031845
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Try the lattes, everything”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Don't go here if you are in a hurry, but really, don't come to Saratoga if you are in a hurry. Great place to sip a well-pulled latte and people watch on the street. Try the almond croissant.

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“This is rated #1 in Saratoga? no way”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

With the abundance of great restaurants, I can't believe this got the top rating. It's an expensive bakery, not a restaurant. Yes, the pastries are nice, but really? I can't see why everyone is so ga-ga over this place. I think alot of it is the location. But there are other places with same quality bakery products (Putnam Street Market, The Bread Basket and even Wheats and sweets in Ballston Spa).

I just don't get it.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank JudyMetroNYCarea
upstate new york
“Stellar confections”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We went to Mrs. London's on an extremely busy Saturday night during the Saratoga Track Season. 5 of us ordered coffee and dessert and brought it outside to sit and people watch. The tiramisu was the lightest I have eaten since Italy. My mousse cake was like a piece of art.....almost too pretty to eat! So delicious and decadent. The coffees were all fantastic. Love this place!

• Visited August 2012