All reviews the penthouse full kitchen washer and dryer valet parking macaroons valet service bedroom suite the general manager night life amazing hotel wedding weekend every amenity rooms are huge great amenities bars and restaurants in town the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Stayed a night at Pavilon Grand and being off season got a great rate. Very surprised at how large the suite was. I was expecting a room and got an apartment. Very clean and spacious. Great location to walk around Saratoga.
Very expensive during the racing season, but definitely worth staying here off season

Date of stay: September 2017
Susanne S, General Manager at Pavilion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Thank you for the great review! Saratoga Springs is a fantastic place to visit year round and I am thrilled you enjoyed the Fall season in all its splendor! We will look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I recently moved from Saratoga to the west coast and was back in town for business this past weekend. Decided to treat myself to a stay at the Pavilion Grand Hotel. Could not have made a better choice! Being already familiar with the property as a local in the hospitality field, I expected it to be a good experience but had to post because my expectations were wildly exceeded.

From the warm welcome I received from the valet and front desk, to the willingness by everyone I encountered to make sure I was being taken care of ensures the well earned reputation of this hotel being Saratoga's best.

The property was very busy with regular business and what looked like a private event and every accommodation was made by hotel management to make sure that it was seamless for guests not part of the event. So many times everything stops and the focus is on the "special event"... Not here! Management made sure all were happy and cared for. Loved my room and well thought out common areas. Be sure to check out the rooftop space if you get a chance. Awesome views! Planning my next stay already. RUN don't walk to this hotel when visiting the area!!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for the fantastic review and so happy you were back in the area with us! We have a lot of travelers from the West Coast that feel at home at Pavilion. Special thanks for noticing the efforts of our team to ensure your experience was exceptional... I will be sure to pass along the full review at our next meeting! We will look forward to welcoming you back soon on your next visit East!

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for my sister's wedding weekend and the Pavilion Grand penthouse was absolutely stunning. It was the perfect place to get ready for a wedding with for the bridal party - spacious and BEAUTIFUL.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for such a wonderful review! The Penthouses are truly "Like No Other" and each is completely unique and different. We will look forward to welcoming you back for another visit or getaway soon.

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Huge room with outstanding equipment welcomes you in this central hotel. Very good sleep quality and excellent service. The hotel is also very well located. The value for money is also very good.
Warmly recommended!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for the wonderful review! Our guests love the location in the "Heart of it all" in the City of Saratoga Springs. We will look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Couldn't find a better spot in downtown Saratoga, walking distance to everything! Has great amenities, even had a washer/dryer in the room. Traveling with my daughter, both of us had a great stay. Comfortable, clean clean clean. Friendly and accommodating staff. Will use every time we go through this area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for the great review! We will look forward to having you and your daughter back again soon to enjoy Pavilion and Saratoga Springs! I will be sure to pass along the comments to our Housekeeping team as they take such pride in delivering an exceptional guest experience!