“Wow!”

Pavilion Grand Hotel
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I've stayed in a lot of hotels...for business and pleasure...and this was the best ever! It began with welcoming hotel staff but that was overshadowed by the amazing room. We were on the penthouse level, which I cannot recommend strongly enough, but we also saw a room that was being cleaned that was not on that level and it was lovely. They are large and comfortable- with great amenities and many have terraces (the penthouse level has two floors and three terraces!). Great bar/restaurant downstairs- Mingle.
The only problem is that my husband wants to move in there...
I'll be back as soon as I can.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PCRobbins
Susanne S, General Manager at Pavilion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

We look forward to welcoming you back soon... and your husband doesn't even have to move in. Each of the Penthouse Loft Suites are unique, so just stay in a different one each time! Thank you for such a wonderful review. I will be sure to share your experience with all the staff. They are all so pleased to hear the wonderful reviews. Visit again soon and be sure to like us on Facebook. We will be creating fun and exciting packages and offerings for the Fall and Winter and will list them there.

There are newer reviews for Pavilion Grand Hotel

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I just wanted to share a great big THANK YOU for the wonderful stay we had this weekend. I won the Price Chopper Mothers Day grand prize and could not feel more pampered and appreciated. Every single staff member could not have been more accommodating or friendly. The penthouse was amazing and the outdoor space was comfortable and inviting. My husband and I really need to know what brand mattresses you have as we have never slept in a more comfortable bed. The soundproofing in the room (really not a room, more like a townhouse!) was exceptional and there was a lot of activity downtown yet we heard nothing. Cleanliness was beyond compare...and my daughter who worked at a chambermaid at a local B&B gave this hotel an A+! Again, thank you so much for such a generous prize and unforgettable weekend....Donna Murphy

Room Tip: Two bedroom penthouse was spectacular...really more of a townhouse
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank donnamurphy10

We were just thrilled for you and were honored to be part of such a special weekend. Congratulations again for you and your Family. You certainly deserved a wonderful weekend and we will look forward to welcoming you back for many more celebrations... not just for Mother's Day, but hopefully for that as well!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The room was spacious and styled nicely. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Perfect location in Saratoga Springs. The rooftop terrace is beautiful and definitely a nice place to relax. Very happy with my stay and feel I got my moneys worth.

Room Tip: The one bedroom suites are a good choice.
1  Thank dan m
Pavilion-Grand-Mgmt, General Manager at Pavilion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Thank you for the nice review! The size of our suites is unique and we are so happy you enjoyed the rooftop as well. The flowers are coming in beautifully! We will look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

The Pavilion Grand is a beautiful hotel in a beautiful city. It location is perfect for enjoying the night life in Saratoga with its location within walking distance of all restaurants and night clubs on Broadway and Caroline Street. I enjoyed a fabulous girls outing with great friends in a great hotel.

1  Thank Lisa M
Pavilion-Grand-Mgmt, General Manager at Pavilion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

So happy you enjoyed the hotel and Saratoga Springs! We will look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

This hotel was the perfect setting for our girls getaway weekend! It's an ideal location- a short walk to shopping, eating and night life. Our fully appointed and spacious penthouse suite had everything from two gorgeous private rooftop terraces to the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The Grand Pavilion even has a spa with delicious smoothies and juices... A truly amazing place. I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Nancy L

We will look forward to your return. We are working on many other exciting weekend ideas for the wintertime as well! Maybe a Spa and healthy living weekend complete with cooking class? Thanks for the great feedback.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Absolutely the best hotel that I have ever stayed at! The Pavilion Grand has everything - even the kitchen sink! My suite included a full beautfiul kitchen, spacious rooms, washer/dryer and location to locals bars and restaurants. This hotel really surpassed my expectations. Now I know why the hotel is not just Pavilion, but Pavilion GRAND! Looking forward to my next stay!

1  Thank Alison W

Thanks for a great review! So happy you enjoyed your visit and we will look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have stayed at Pavilion Grand twice so far and it is simply amazing. I first stayed in one of the one bedroom suites and I was completely overwhelmed with what this hotel has to offer. The hotel is absolutely beautiful and the location could not be more ideal. I love that the kitchens are fully stocked, rooms are large, furniture and decor is beautiful, beds are comfortable and the terraces are a great addition to the room. I very recently stayed in one of the penthouse suites and I could not believe it when I opened the door. If you are looking for a real treat for yourself, enjoy a night in one of these. The two bedroom suite had two floors, two and a half bathrooms, a balcony off of the living room and very spacious private rooftop terrace overlooking Saratoga. Trust me, I did not want to leave. I stopped and grabbed a yummy smoothie from All Good Things on my way out, very delicious! Can't wait to go back.

2  Thank Dana W
Pavilion-Grand-Mgmt, General Manager at Pavilion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

We certainly hope you will visit again soon! The Penthouse Loft Suites are some of the most unique in the region and we are very proud of how they turned out. The rooftop gardens are coming in beautifully and bring Saratoga Springs up to you. Check back with us for some exciting packages we are putting together for the winter!