All reviewsadirondack roomcomplimentary beveragespeace and quietgreat hostsdietary restrictionsbreakfast was deliciousbed and breakfastbeer and winevisit saratogafeel right at homea wonderful staybeautiful groundsthree nightsomeletin townclose to downtownrace track
Reviewed May 14, 2012

This bed and breakfast is outstanding. Marianna and Rosemary are so welcoming and helpful, you can tell that they put their hearts into their inn! The rooms were clean and cozy and I couldn't have asked for more. They are also very helpful with assisting in local tourism spots, as well as excellent suggestions for dining out for dinner. (Loved Mama Mia's Pizza suggestion, best NY pizza that I've had in a long time!) The breakfast was outstanding. Thanks Marianna and Rosemary for the excelllent service, I will reccommend your place to everyone!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 7, 2012

My stay at the Saratoga Farmstead was by far one of the most pleasant I have ever had.. This charming B&B gets a Five Star review, the hospitality of Marianna and Rosemary are what great customer service is all about. They make their home yours during your stay with them, they have all the comforts of home. The Breakfasts were fabulous, as well as their attention to detail. I can't wait to go back next year with my family.
Ruth Lawyer

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2011

We couldn't have been happier with our choice of accommodations on our trip to Saratoga Springs. Marianna and Rosemary have been providing hospitality for many years, and doing the right thing by their guests is simply second nature to them. The rooms were lovely, the breakfasts delicious, but above all their guidance for our visit to Saratoga Springs - what to see, what to do, where to eat - was better than any travel book could provide. if you enjoy staying in B&Bs and plan a trip to Saratoga Springs, look no farther for a fine place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2011

A very charming, cozy, B&B in a beautiful setting. Food was fantastic. Hosts were fabulous and we would definitely stay there again. We have already recommended it to our friends. We are from California and spent 9 days and 8 nights driving around New England this Fall. This was the best place we stayed. I wish we could've stayed at the Saratoga Farmstead longer. Memories that will last forever. Get the Adirondack Room ! Thanks Marianne and Rosemary

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2011

All of the positive ratings on this bed and breakfast are correct. This place was cozy, charming, homey, and had amazing breakfasts. The hosts give 110% to this place and it shows. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple