“Must include this on any Saratoga visit”
Review of Olde Bryan Inn

Olde Bryan Inn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Step back in time to one of Saratoga’s most historic buildings. Colonial charm, revolutionary cuisine. Please be advised that menu items and prices are subject to change based on market prices and at Chef's discretion.
Syracuse, New York
“Must include this on any Saratoga visit”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

I had not been to the Inn in many years, and felt it was time to go back. Very colonial feel to the place. The menu has choices from light to hearty, and comfort food. The service was efficient. Being a Friday night my wife had the fish fry. It was a huge piece, fried perfectly. I had the jambalaya, which is not classic Creole type, but still good. A trip to Saratoga is not complete without a visit to this old standby

• Visited August 2014

Annapolis, Maryland
“Good comfort food served by warm staff”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This place I've visited many times. It's usually not packed during August and you can find good comfort food like turkey and mashed potatoes, steak etc... I would not get too exotic.They pour a good drink and prices are reasonable. They service is warm and friendly. I would recommend.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Bob P
Papillion, Nebraska
“A Visit to Saratoga would not be complete......”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

without a stop to the Olde Bryan Inn. Have always loved this place, for years and years. Enjoyed lunch on the patio with mom and sis, enjoyed their scrumptious French Onion Soup (of course!) and some delicious appetizers. Could eat there all week! Hubby is mad at me because I went without him, but he was off to the track, so what can you do? ;-)

Visited August 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Historical”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We had a really good meal at this historical location. We sat at the bar and chatted with the bartender who recommended various items. They offered homemade potato chips as a quick appetizer while we looked over the menu. While we waited, the bartender provided historical insight to the town of Saratoga Springs and where to go for drinks including the 2 craft brewery's down the street. As we waited, we spoke of the hundreds of beer mugs above your head which belonged to the beer of the month club members, which was kinda neat. For appetizer, I had the French Onion soup, which had the perfect balance of onions, cheese and bread. Yum! For my entree, I tried the French Onion Prime Rib Sandwich. Wow! It was so......good!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank brennifer0804
Montreal
“Fabulous place”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We ate there on our last night, the food was excellent, the wine list large and a great kids menu. A beautiful setting with the old stones and wood, the service was outstanding and the prices extremely good for what we got.

Visited August 2014