“Always Reliable”

Olde Bryan Inn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Step back in time to one of Saratoga’s most historic buildings. Colonial charm, revolutionary cuisine. Please be advised that menu items and prices are subject to change based on market prices and at Chef's discretion.
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Always Reliable”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

It's actually been a year or so since I've been there, but the food and service are always good. They have a decent selection of mostly American dishes and the wait staff are well trained. I almost always order the "Chicken Obyan" even though it is off the menu I think. They never hesitate to accommodate me with the dish.

• Visited June 2013

Hunt Valley, Maryland
“Always our 1st choice”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

When visiting Skidmore College 5 years ago as a potential choice for our daughter, this was our 1st meal in Saratoga Springs. It was excellent....fast forward to our daughters graduation day from Skidmore College and this was where we wanted to celebrate her day.
The wait staff is always attentive, the food great and NO is not in their vocabulary.
The Olde Bryan Inn was the perfect ending to a great day!
The mac and cheese!!!!!

• Visited May 2014
rochester new york
“Great food - comfy atmosphere”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We really liked the atmosphere - warm and cozy on a chilly, rainy night - stone and dark wood are very appealing. Two of the three meals were very good - steak was great and a shrimp dish - ahi tuna, not so much.
Would go back just for the atmosphere, tho!

Visited May 2014
Greenwich NY
“Had the fish and chips”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Wonderful dining experience until the lunch crowd came in not that I didnt expect the crowd I was enjoying the conversation i was having with the bartender she was quite knowledgeable about the drafts on tap . Anyway my wife and went in for lunch we both ordered the french onion soup, Quite good and the flavors mixed well the cheese, croutons, onions and broth, Most places I go and get the french onion soup it tends to be a bit salty this was not. Next came out out fish and chips they were the best I have had in Saratoga and there are a few places that can do a mean fish and chip, This by far the crunchiest batter I have eaten it was well done. My wife Joy agrees 100%, The fries were ok they probably would have been better if I had not carbbed out on the bowl of homemade potato chips sitting at the bar, o well never met a potato I didn't like. The coleslaw is what tied the meal together. It was flavorful and brought out the taste of the fish rather nicely. The Fish was however a bit pricy a bit under 14.00 but you get what you pay for and this was excellent. .

• Visited May 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good recommendation”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Suggested by the hotel concierge. Good recommendation. Varied menu someone for everyone from meat eaters, vegetarians, teenagers and piscaterians. I had pompano, a warm water fish that is not often on menus of places with mixed menus Ike this. They bake the fish. I was concerned about this because overdoneness can be an issue. But the waitress said they had it down in the kitchen, and my fish was just right. Same for my wife's salmon and a friend's swordfish. We ended with the crime brûlée which was very good--- nicely creamy with a good sugar crust as it should be. We weren't rushed and stayed at the table talking until closing. Staff was very friendly. Pleasant experience.

• Visited April 2014