Roosevelt Inn & Suites
The Inn at Saratoga(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$155
$150
Pavilion Grand Hotel(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$232
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$163
The Saratoga Hilton(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$228
$219
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$130
ComfortInn
The Gideon Putnam(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$189
$119
Groupon.com
Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs(Saratoga Springs)(Great Value!)
$162
Official Site
$240
$209
Hampton.com
All reviewsindoor poolspa serviceshot tubsmall kitchenexercise roomwould stay here againking suitein towndesk clerkminute drivebed was comfortablerace tracksaunaconcertdowntownfixtures
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is a nice hotel to get wayand relax. Clean, beautiful rooms. Easy location, right off the main road. The spa is convienient, clean and has a beautiful pool. They sell packages that will be to everyone's liking and budget. There is a resturant next door and a Stewart's mini mart.
It's just a five minute ride into Saratoga, There's golfing, parks, antique shops, music venues and tons of little shops to explore. Skidmore College is close by. There are also a few malls and shopping centers nearby. The racetrack is in Saratoga. Race season is very busy but the rest of the year is nice.

Room Tip: There are several to choose from. All of the rooms are nice. If you are in a group there is a great suite that's nice to entertain with.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank romara711
RooseveltSuites, General Manager at Roosevelt Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for commenting on your recent stay at the Roosevelt Inn & Suites. It is always nice to hear that guest enjoy their stay. I was glad to hear that you thought the location was great and that you found something’s in Saratoga that you liked doing. I hope that you will stay with us again when you return to the area.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

The inn is outdated but not unbearably so. It was fine. The bed was old and hard. It's positive is that it is outside of downtown Saratoga Springs. It's negative is that it is outside downtown Saratoga Springs.
There is an issue I had with this inn that my wife and I had once before in a hotel in Des Moines. It involves the so-called nonsmoking room. My advice when it comes to this amenity is CHECK OUT THE ROOM FIRST. Some inns, including the Roosevelt Inn and Suites, consider a room that hasn't been smoked in that day as a nonsmoking room. We walked into our room at the Roosevelt for the first time and the smell of smoke was immediate. We returned to the lobby and were told by the manager that the smell had to be coming from the people downstairs and it was wafting. Then we were given the excuse that it may have been the cleaning crew smoking in our room. The smell permeated everything in the room including the faux palm tree and the large painting on the wall of leopards stalking us. This was not the odor of a single smoker. The smell was decades in the making since back when smoking rooms were prevalent in hotels.
The odor was bad enough but the manager made it worse by giving us the stories. To her credit, she found us another room. A nonsmoking room is one that has never been smoked in.
We stayed. It was fine. I do not think we would stay there again if there any alternatives.

Room Tip: Make sure a nonsmoking room is one.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Roosevelt Inn & Suites. I was unhappy to hear that you were not satisfied with the suite that you were first placed in. I can assure you that all suites in the hotel are non-smoking rooms but unfortunately all guests do not adhere to the policy. When we do find that it has been an issue housekeeping does everything they can to make the room as fresh as possible. I was glad to hear that we found you another room that was more suitable to you. I apologize for the inconvience of making you move but I hope that you will give us another chance when you return to the Saratoga area.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

My wife and I spent 2 nights at the Roosevelt in October, 2013 and would highly recommend to others. We stayed in one of the executive suites and it was spacious and clean. The hotel staff was outstanding; accommodating, polite and friendly. Downtown was a quick cab ride away. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your nice comments about the employees at the Roosevelt. I always love hearing that our employees are friendly and able to make someone’s stay great. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

In all the times I have looked for a room in a hotel this is the first hotel that I seen that replys to
your stay... that in it self takes guts..we come up to Saratoga Two or three times a year we just love it there..we have never stayed at the Roosevelt but willing to give it a try just on those bases..While there is always "room" for improvement maybe the annex should be taken down or remodeled just saying... I will check it out
Lena in Massachusetts..

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
RooseveltSuites, General Manager at Roosevelt Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Thank you for your comment. I have been sitting here trying to figure out what to say to it so I am just going to say thank you!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Decided to spend a few days in Saratoga Springs and used Trip Advisor to find this hotel. It was a pleasant surprise -- we were warmly greeted, got a nice suite for a fair price. Located just a couple miles from the main downtown area, we found it to be quiet and more relaxing than trying to stay in town. You still have to travel for meals (they do offer you a free continental breakfast), but there's plenty of good dining places in the area. It also offers a pool, health club and sauna.

Room Tip: We had a king suite overlooking the lawn. Much quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RALPH H
RooseveltSuites, General Manager at Roosevelt Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Roosevelt Inn & Suites. I always appreciate it when someone takes the time to say something nice as it is always too often we only hear the bad things. I hope that the next time you are in the Saratoga area that you will stay with again.