“Extensive exhibits”

159 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 113 helpful votes
“Extensive exhibits”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Much more than we expected. Spent an hour and a half. Had to sit a few time and rest. Lots of information and no fee, but worth a donation

Visited April 2014
2 Thank blondie16

Greendell, New Jersey
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“New York History”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stopped by the museum to donate artifacts from our family and toured the museum as a side trip. We were impressed by the displays and how much New York has contributed to the military history of the United States. The building alone is an amazing piece of history. The visit is free and is you can make a donation, even better!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Tom M
Albany, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“enjoyed”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

liked it very much. It took a lot longer than I planned. For the civil war , they need to have movie.. so we can sit down and get the info.I have trouble standing for a period of time and I am sure other people have the same problem.

Visited August 2013
Saratoga Springs, Ny
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“interesting place”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is quite an interesting museum. I went there for an event- ordinarily I wouldn't have thought of it but well done, interesting artifacts. I left feeling fulfilled- like I learned something.

Visited March 2013