“Always the best Souther Fried Chicken”
Review of Hattie's

Hattie's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed December 11, 2012

says it all... I hardly ever get anything else here... There have been a couple times where something got messed up and the batter was way too salty lately, but last time was fine once again. The jambalaya is also great. I usually get the cucumber salad with the potatoes - all good, and reasonably priced.

1  Thank Jeff D

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I thought the friend chicken lived up to the hype. Some of the best I've ever had. I was there with a large group and we were able to try ribs and a bunch of appetizers as well. Everything was fantastic. Service was quite friendly. Would return again.

1  Thank Adam R
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This place is a little bit of New Orleans in upstate New york! The atmosphere is fun & relaxed. The service was great & we were seated right away. Three friends and I order three orders of the fried chicken and it more than lived up to the hype! It was beyond delicious:) I will recommend Hattie's to ANYONE visiting Saratoga Springs. I will be back!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stopped in at Hattie's in Saratoga Springs with my wife and daughter. The ambience was amazing - warm, cozy, friendly, softly lit. The music was a mixture of jazz and blues. Got a table very quickly and were served by a very efficient waitress. my wife and I shared the jumbalaya appetizer which was very generous and tasted divine. My daughter ordered grilled salmon which was the best she had ever tasted!.. i ordered Hattie's famous fried chicken with smashed potatoes and succotash. A nice cold Bud went very well with what was set out in front of me/. My wife ordered the mac n' cheese which was so plentiful that she had to take a good portion home. Six thumbs up for a very pleasant dining experience!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The staff were friendly. I had an awesome waitress. The chicken with mash potatoes and candy yams was the best dish I've had in a long time! I would go again in a heartbeat!