“Great Fried Chicken!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The staff were friendly. I had an awesome waitress. The chicken with mash potatoes and candy yams was the best dish I've had in a long time! I would go again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went in during track season. Walk in and there are huge black flies everywhere, we have to swat them off of our table. First impression: This place is unclean as can be!!!! Gross!!!! They serve us some bread, which was delicious but they only give you a couple pieces and if you want more you have to pay. The waitress takes our orders. Normally when you go to a restaurant you are served by one waitress, we must have been serviced by about ten different people that night. I order the catfish, my friend orders the chicken. After waiting forever, they come out with our food... and they mess the orders up. So they send it back to the kitchen. We probably waited about 45 minutes to eat. Yes it was good, but not amazing. Certainly not for the quality of service we received! Will never go back.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

My favorite is the beans and rice with a side of cornbread and fried greens. Your favorite might be the southern fried chicken or the herb encrusted brook trout. If your are appreciative of good old fashioned southern style cooking this is the best place to go for such comfort food. Prices are moderate to reasonable, liquor is served and the wait staff is attentive.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

not impressed with this restaurant. I had already had a small breakfast and was only going to get a small side dish due to the fact we were going to be going to a wedding later. The only thing I wanted to order was cornbread, figuring that from what people said that this was a good restaurant, so cornbread should have been decent. WORST cornbread ever. hard crust, super dry it was hard to eat the whole thing, was really really disappointing after all I love corn bread. One side dish, def a thumbs down.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Went to Hattie's with my wife and daughter, we were excited after listening to all the hype with the Bobby Flay throw down thing. O.M.G. what a disappointment.appetizer's were badly presented , not hot and over priced. Fried chicken dinners were not mind blowing, dry, not highly seasoned, and ridiculously expensive.I mean common since when do 3 guest only drinking iced tea in a fried chicken joint spend $97.00 not including $20.00 tip ! Could have enjoyed Popeye's $12.00 bucket a whole lot more.Oh yea, they need a self closer for the front door.

1  Thank ronCherryValley