“Best Burger in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Longfellows

Longfellows
Reserve with OpenTable
Longfellows is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dyer Switch Road
Bronx
“Best Burger in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2011

Got to Longfellows for Happy Hour best prices on Bar food and delicious to but the best part is the Colby Beef hamburger with a beer all day long which had to be the best Burger I've had.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank MichaelBronx

Ft. Lauderdale
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2011

I had the pleasure of dining at Longfellow's this evening-
The restaurant is great- the service is excellent--
and every dish was delicious ! And the prices are quite affordable for the quality of food , service and environment !

Visited May 2011
Argyle, New York
“Very Nice for a special splurge, but it little costly for regular dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2011

My partner made reservations online for my 40th birthday, for the 2 of us at Longfellows. We dined on a drizzly Tuesday night in May.
We were seated in front of a fireplace, which had a pillar candle burning in it for ambiance, since the fireplace wasn't really needed in May. Dinner was wonderful. I had Tuscan chicken & she had a shrimp & lobster Scampi that were both divine. Our waiter, Adam was courteous and, for the most part, prompt. Even at a 'fancy' place like Longfellows, 2 of the staff came out singing 'Happy Birthday' w/ a chocolate mousse in a wine glass w/ a candle... & 2 spoons!
Then they took our picture, printed it & gave it to me in a little paper frame as a keepsake, I thought that was a nice touch...

Everything was enjoyable, and I would definitely return for a special occasion 'treat', but it was a bit expensive for our budget, they are probably catering more to the people that throw money around at the track. I would probably not select them for an everyday dinner unless I had a gift certificate or coupon special.(We had received a gift certificate that covered part of our bill)

Visited May 2011
Ballston Lake
“good restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2010

We went to the restaurant 2 times and enjoyed the prime rib and french onion soup. I especially love the atmosphere of the restaurant I think it is such a beautiful place. We go for the 3 course fix priced menu which is 20$. The regular menu is quite expensive.

Mystic, Connecticut
“Great Food, Great Service, Great Price and Saratoga's Old Dairy Barns!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2010

My husband and I just ate at Longfellow's tonight 8/4/10. Before going we got on their website and saw the $19.96 3-course dinner menu. That pretty much sold us because we don't order any drinks except water. We both had an amazing crock of French Onion Soup, 10 oz. Prime Rib with mashed red potatoes fried string potatoes on top with broccoli, and Apple Crisp with homemade whip cream for dessert! The Au Jus on the Prime Rib was amazing! We couldn't eat everything that we ordered so we had to get a box, so for $42.71 plus tip, that was one of the best meals we've eaten in Saratoga. The atmosphere is great, it is the old Saratoga Dairy Barns with a pond. Also, the service was wonderful...our water stayed constantly filled, food came out at good times to let our bellies settle. All in all, we will be going back. We've lived here for almost 5 years and this was our first visit to Longfellow's, we tried their chowder at Chowderfest 2010 and liked that too, we thought dinner would be just as great and it was! You will not be disappointed.
Ballston Spa, NY