“Rachel Ray is Correct”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Leon's - CLOSED

Leon's
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Lumberville, Pennsylvania
“Rachel Ray is Correct”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2009

I went here on a recent business trip, as I was tiring of the Ruby Tuesday's scene. I went on tripadvisor and read the reviews and thought that I would check it out.

It was wonderful. I sat at the bar and had an awesome, abundant enchilada. Not only was the food great, but the bartender, who happened to be the owner's mother-in-law, was great! I felt like I was a local. What nice people. The owner came out and made sure that I was happy with everything.

1 Thank DERiverGal

Saratoga
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A TRUE GEM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2009

This is the best mexican restaurant in the capital district. Caring and extremely friendly wait staff...all family owned and operated. The food is AUTHENTIC and created by a former jockey from mexico. Just have a look around and you see pictures of family and friends along with Filiberto Leon's winning races. He is friendly and likes to thank everyone for coming in. Very appreciative! Makes you feel good about eating there and the food is out of this world good. Salsa and chips are free and so good I always ask for more. Menu is no more pricey than any other restaurant in Saratoga. We go on a weekly basis and I recommend you try this gem of a restaurant.

1 Thank TOGALOVER
Milton, NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greatest Mexican food in the Capital District.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2009

We've eaten at Leon's quite a bit. The food is always excellent and very reasonably priced. In fact, we noticed that the prices have come down since we first started eating here. The service is always excellent no matter who waits on us. The owners are great people and always make us feel at home. We have taken some of our family members to dinner here and they just loved it!! We feel so lucky to have such a great Mexican restaurant in our area. If you haven't been here yet, we highly recommend that you give them a try. You will not be disappointed.

1 Thank TheBigEnchilada
Burlington, Vermont
“Best Salsa, Not So for the Drinks!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2009

Went for drinks and apps., nice bar area, but the dining room seemed like it could use a makeover. Our group split a few starters, chicken quesadilla (dry), chips & salsa (very good), and a beef pizza (very salty)! Drinks were Margaritas (ok but expensive) Mojito (did not taste like ones we've had before @ other rest.) and a frozen strawberry daquiri (very sweet). The service could have been better, seemed like they were short handed, had to wait for the bartender to return from the dining room to order more drinks. Too bad because we looked fwd. to trying while visiting Saratoga.

“try something new!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2009

If you always order barrito, enchilada or a taco, please do your self a favor and order something different here! You will not be disappointed. I love the margaritas with a side car, and the pork stew is heavenly!
The atmosphere is cantina and it fills fast with groups of friends and families. Service has always been efficient and knowledgable, so ask questions if you want to try something new.