“Great food, nice place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I love Leon's. As a former resident of Southern California who often crossed the border to eat in Mexico, I think my opinion has some value. The food is good, the people are nice(though sometimes a little aloof), and every time you go they give you a $10 coupon off your next purchase. So every time you go again you save $10.

Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

We have eaten at Leon's many times. The food is always Great and Pleantiful. We have tried the fajitas, chile relanos (sp?), enchiladas, burritos, cowboy tacos, and more...all we would recommend. The supreme nachos with steak, while excellent were not what we expected, beautifully presented, but not the portion size we would have thought for the price. Speaking of price we noticed on this recent visit that the menu had changed and the prices had gone up considerably. The dining room was quite full for an off track season visit. Diners were wondering If this had to do with success from a Rachel Ray $40/day visit?? Either way we would still recommend, it's your fault if you leave hungry! If you still have room, or even if you don't try the Mexican Hot Chocolate, you won't be disappointed. Great Armosphere and a wonderful wait staff!!!!

Reviewed April 11, 2012

I don't know what it is about the Northeast but, it seems that every Mexican restaurant Americanizes their food. It was good, but not the authentic that I know.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Chose to go here during the Saratoga County Restaurant Week...and what a great choice it was. We expected it to be a little less busy than other restaurants you'd find on Broadway which it was but it was still pretty full. It's a little unassuming as you drive up but it has a cute seating area outside with some benches and a peaceful fountain. We sat at a table in the middle of the restaurant but at the same time it seemed like we were all by ourselves in a quiet atmosphere...a little romantic. The dining room had nice bright colors to go along with the decorations which was easy on the eyes. The service was great even though they were a little under staffed the night we night, but that was ok we were in no rush. Our server was one of the sweetest servers I've ever encountered. All the food we had was delicious. I especially liked the chicken burrito. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to come back here for dinner and try out more great dishes or even just a drink at their bar in the other room. I'm sure this is a popular place during track season.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Such a nice place to stop in for dinner or a drink.The food is real Mexican food.As soon as you walk in,you are greeted by a knock-out(hunter)and then you sit down at the table and the waitress is another knock-out (kaitlyn). Add great food and drink-Everybody that works here are so down to earth,they make you feel like you are home.Whenever you are in satatoga, You must stop in! WOW!!