“Linda Myers”
Review of Triangle Diner

Triangle Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Triangle Diner is cozy clean diner on the corner of Route 9 & Maple Avenue in Beautiful Saratoga Springs NY. Our hours are Monday thru Saturday from 6:00 AM to 2:00PM and Sunday from 7:00AM to 1:00PM We want everyone to feel comfortable and happy here. It is a nice place to meet people and always offers interesting conversation.The cooks are very accommodating, If you like something thats not on the menu they can almost always whip it up. So stop in and give us a try. We serve Breakfast & Lunch 7 days a week We have delicious homemade soups and desserts daily.
Reviewed April 11, 2013

They have a great breakfast there. Lunch is real good eople are friendly and they always welcome you with a smile.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The Triangle Diner is a regular stop for my girlfriend and I, on weekends, for breakfast. We've never been disappointed in the food, as it's always excellent. The staff is, mostly, family, or long-time employees, and all are very customer-attentive and friendly! Prices are, really, reasonable, and portions, as has been noted on here, are large and tasty! Love the omelettes and the biscuits and gravy rival the best of the South!
We'll be back again and again!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Pancakes are so big a short stack till have you overfilled. Not fancy just nice. Service is decent, booths are comfy.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We read about this diner on Tripadvisor and we were not disappointed. Nice staff, awesome breakfast and great value. The only negative was the booth we sat in had a very uncomfortable seat. When I slid in the booth, I sunk into an indentation. I would fix that.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

You will find a lot of locals here. The food is good and the staff is very friendly and the owners are always there to help out. The only thing I wish they would do is change their brand of coffee, a little bitter for my taste. Check out their specials, I had the Roast beef, horseradish and cheddar omelet one morning and is was delicious. Definitely a great place for breakfast.