“The Most Popular But Not The Best Breakfast”

Country Corner Cafe
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: HOMESTYLE COMFORT FOOD made with the freshest ingredients will warm the heart and soul. The areas largest selection of BREAKFAST options featuring Omelettes, Breakfast Sandwiches and Wraps, Eggs Benedict, Pancakes, French Toast, and Vegan Specialties. For LUNCH, Hearty Soups made daily, creative Sandwiches, and Crisp Salads. Family Friendly Childrens Menu. Take-out available. OPEN 7 Days. NEW Now Serving Beer, Wine, Hard Cider, Mimosa's and Bloody Mary's!
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This restaurant was the most popular and touted as the "go to" place in Saratoga. As a lot of things popular goes, one has to wait to be seated...in our case, this was waiting for about 30 minutes almost to get a table.

The food was OK. It was very very hearty and in my opinion a bit greasy. I think it would make a really good hangover food, but on a regular day, I prefer my breakfast slightly, uhmmm...lighter.

Nevertheless, if you're in for a nice all-american brunch including the orange juice, you must go to country corner.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I love my breakfast spots and this place was right up there with some of the best I've ever eaten at. After leaving the overrated Bookmakers (Holiday Inn on Broadway), we found the CCC on the internet and gave it a go...busy, but the restaurant is split into 2 completely different areas - we chose the less formal, diner style side and sat at the front counter to avoid a short wait. Had a wonderful waitress who was friendly, upbeat and seemed genuinely happy to be there. The food was your basic breakfast fare, but was well prepared and tasty. Looking forward to getting back here next year.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Came here for the first time on a busy Saturday morning. The first thing that was weird was that there were 2 seperate dining rooms with 2 totally different seating lists. The second thing that was weird is that there is no hostess, instead you put your name on a white board and have to wait for your name to be called in a cramped area. The specials menu had some great choices on it and which tempted me to get one of them. It was excellent and hit the spot. Overall it was a great choice for breakfast and look forward to coming back.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This place has a ludicrous system of seating people. There are two dining areas located through different entrances. Each entrance have a chalkboard you sign up to be seated on. Naturally everyone signs up on both in an effort to be seated asap. The waitresses just end up shouting name after name looking for whos left on the street.

The food was just ok. Standard breakfast food along with some weird specials. The omelet looked gross and tasted like nothing. The home fries were bland and you only get one piece of toast cut in half.

The service was average and I had to ask 3 times for a glass of water.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Went here on the 4th of July, and had a great experience. My buddy and I are in town this week for the Phish shows and needed to find a great local joint. First off, i wasn't expecting too many places to be open today considering the holiday, but they were serving until noon (normal hours 7-2, i think). I had the Swedish pancakes with eggs and bacon while my friend had one of their Benedict's. the Benedict was something i had never heard of. it was on top of two potato pancakes with roasted red peppers and scallions in them (Yum!) My Swedish pancakes were amazing! The added sweetness and the oatmeal was a great twist. i opted for the real maple syrup, considering it was only a little bit extra, and i didn't want to ruin the pancakes with the imitation kind. Growing up in Vermont, that is considered a sin. I was glad they even had the option of the real stuff, because i cant think of too many places who even go out of there way to offer that, considering that its crazy expensive. the Waitress told me her husband was involved in producing the New York pure maple syrup, which i thought was really interesting and unique that they use locally made things like that. Had a great time chattin it up with the waitress and told her if we are physically able to make it back one of theses days after the concerts we definitely would. the whole time we were there we got the vibe it was the local place to be, and that's exactly what we wanted!