“best subs in town”
Review of Roma Importing Co

Roma Importing Co
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Roma's has the best subs in saratoga. The bread is fantastic and the prices are very reasonable. The deli meats are high quality. So what if you don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling from the staff?- they are just making you a sandwich and you take it to go!

2  Thank Shannon M

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I make it a point to go to Roma's at least once every time I am in Saratoga. I would prefer to go more if I can. They have a great way of making all their sandwiches (folding the meat and cheese and layering everything) so you get a great bite every time. The market is full of other tasty imported things as well, but the sandwiches are the real reason to go.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Just went to Roma for three wraps. The guy taking my order was rude, condescending and arrogant. He told me to slow down with the order. When I slowed down and asked for roasted red peppers he said why didn't you tell me. He was mad when I asked for house dressing. He yelled that they have over 40 dressings!!! He proceeded to throw the wraps into the garbage. The girl behind the register apologized and said that it happens all the time. I wonder why he still works there??? To make matters worse he yelled in front of my six year old son. After being a long running customer, I will never go back.

2  Thank Khaki43
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Everything here is just as an old stylie Italian deli should be. Great sandwiches, lots of fresh cheeses, homemade fresh sausages and pastas. You can even have them fill cannoli's--shells are plain or chocolate covered (my lady loved the chocolate covered)--filled when to order to keep the shell crisp!!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The food is great . The store is great. The only issue is with the guy making the sandwiches. I'd like to use stronger words about him. He's arrogant and doesn't like to answer any questions or take any special requests. He wants young and out. I'd be ok with this if he wasn't such an douc()
Bag.