“Holy Canoli Moly Yummy”

Add it.
Roma Importing Co
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Roma is a great little find, full of amazing treats, fresh everything... bakery is delightful, the sandwiches are out of this world, which is a hard thing for me to say because a sandwich is always just that... but not here! Customer service rocks, quality is delightful and I could spend hours even though it's not a big place. The cool deal is they sell ends of meats and cheese great for adding to dishes like eggs or quiche or just snacking on for .50 cents! I do believe this is my favorite little joint in Saratoga Springs.. well one of a few ;) Must check it out!!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

The best bang for your buck!!! Usually get the Italian with Oil-olives on the side please. They also have wonderful cupcakes-$3 HUGE-I got the vanilla & vanilla and trust me-I will NOT share!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I travel all the way from Lake George regularly and it's worth it. Fresh cold cuts, friendly staff and wonderful rope sausage, meatballs and home made la sagna. Also good selection of balsamic vinegars and pasta. Only truly italian grocery - deli left in our area.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Reminds me of authentic Italian deli from NYC - for @ $6 a delicious quality "sub" sandwich. Find things here you can't routinely find elsewhere. Something's are overpriced however you won't be disappointed in the food quality - most especially the deli

Reviewed March 31, 2013

While everything at Roma's is great my preference is their subs all year long and the great grilling sausage that you can get there during the summer months - the grilling sausage is a must try!