“Great food and service”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
westchester
“Great food and service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family held my birthday party here and what a great place to have it! Food was great, service too and a really nice atmosphere! The staff was easy to work with and attended to everyone's needs¡ we stayed as long as we wanted and even we able to set up our old movies with our lcd projector and screen! They had great choices and everyone loved their food!

• Visited March 2013

“stay home, eat cereal.”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

bacon bleu cheese burger: all bun/no beef, low quality ingredients/too much cheese sauce, raw served/ then burned, inexperienced wait staff...you get the idea. avoid at all costs.

• Visited April 2013
Clinton, Connecticut
“Charming”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Very nice restaurant with bygone charm. Food was prepared perfectly and the staff was polite and attentive!

Visited February 2013
Fishkill, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service was good”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We went to Saratoga that night and forgot to make reservations After walking around we found Lillians, The wait was very reasonable. We had a bottle of wine while we waited. The Bartender was very nice, gave us good tips on what was good. The waitress was very nice and our Food was delicious. The price was right and the amount of food was enough. Thanks and will go again if I am in the area.Give it a try you will not be disappointed,

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank DebbieG493
burnt hills
“food terrible”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I recently dined at Lillians with my son and daughter-in-law. My son and I ordered one of the specials that night. It was a seafood platter consisting of steamed clams (3 of them) dried up and crusty with a brown color on the edges which makes me believe that they were cooked several hours earlier. Also 2 good sized scallops in a small ramikin covered with a dried up piece of cheese and a large shrimp coated with a soggy glob of stuffing, tasting like bread soaked in water which was supposed to be crab stuffing) Finally, a piece of blue fish the size of half a deck of cards, also tasteless. The highlight of the dish was the baked potato which is pretty hard to mess up. The waitress scooped up my son and daughter-in-law's plates while I was still eating. The bill and the desert menu were placed on the table at the same time. The couple behind us asked the waitresss "what do you reccomend, what's good. This is our first time" Her reply was "Everything is good" and walked away. They rolled their eyes and mumbled to one another. Need I say more?

• Visited February 2013