“Always a warm, welcoming atmosphere....”
Review of Lillian's Restaurant - CLOSED

Lillian's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Tried most all of the ever changing Broadway and area restaurants but seem to return here the most for a great lunch of French Onion soup, wonderful salads and more than generous sandwiches & burgers. Many luncheon specials to choose from as well. Next table agreed the blue fish was outstanding!, Excellent server, Danielle, answered all our menu related questions AND filled us in when we asked about the upcoming events going on in the city over the weekend. We appreciated her time spent with us. Find dinner fare a bit pricey, but all and all this IS Saratoga Springs and always a good experience

Reviewed January 28, 2013

excellent steaks well prepared and served with locally made breads. the vegetables were from the hydroponic farm gardens from local farms and were not overdone because they actually had taste. go there for a broadway seat and pleasing atmosphere.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

In a busy restaurant town like Saratoga it seems like I always pass this place buy, so I decided to give it a try this winter. The inside feels like a scene from way back when which was cool. The hostess and then the manager asked to take our coat (and the group being seated before us) which we said no, which surprised him I guess but left me puzzled why he acted like that. We were sat in the front dining area with some groups which made it seem crowded as we were all in one area. Our particular table seemed to be right in the way of waitresses which was annoying. The menu wasn't anything breathtaking but I ordered a burger which seemed to be a good choice as it was big and tasty. The service we had was on par with what I expected. Overall it was an ok meal and experience but nothing that would make me come back.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Lillian's is a great place for lunch when in downtown Saratoga Springs New York. The menu ranges from beef burgers, to crab cakes and broiled blue fish. The service is excellent and staff friendly and efficient. The last time I was there I had the beef burger with melted cheese and bacon with a special BBQ sauce and fries. It was scrumptious. The meat tender and juicy cooked to order and the fries were crisp and flavorful. Even the appall served as a garnish was crunchy and sweet. You can eat inside or out and the dinner menu is from soup to nuts. You can't go wrong eating at Lillian's, and the whole family will have a great time.

1  Thank Eric M
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Named after Lillian Russell and decorated in that period, Service was good. We had the crab cake appetizer, the crab cakes and the sauce they were served with were excellent. Our meals were excellent also, compliments to the chef. No room for dessert. We loved it.

2  Thank djnj