“we LOVE Heather! And food and drinks are so good TOO!”
Review of Mexican Connection

Mexican Connection
Reserve with OpenTable
Mexican Connection is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

On our first date, we went to Mexican Connection. Heather (now the Mgr.) was our waitress. She was amazing then and she is still amazing 10 years later! So onto the food--LOVE Mexican and I love Mexican Connection. Margaritas are wonderful, warm chips and homemade salsa 9two kinds) are the perfect beginning to wonderful meal.....My sweetie is not too keen on Mexican; but he always enjoys the crab cakes or tacos...So a little something for everyone!........

1  Thank Holly V
There are newer reviews for Mexican Connection

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Our family of 4 had a divided opinion of the food - the enchiladas and the fish tacos were very good, but the burritos were definitely not a hit. Prices, atmosphere, and service were very good as well. Maybe just an off night for the burrito chef!

1  Thank jmh882
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Food was ok, but not hot, which scares me when it comes to food safety. The please is rough, and dirty, from the front door lock being broken to the entire parking lot and wherever you look you see dirt and grime. Needs a revamp and a paint job in and out; Most likely the kitchen is dirty if what I see from a guests view is gross. Always see cooks outside smoking which is a complete turnoff to me. I just drive by and go elsewhere too bad I know the place does business but maybe it would be best if people going there would look around and see the dirt.

3  Thank lockdoc
Reviewed October 2, 2013

After begging my husband to try this charming place out it did not disappoint!
We knew it would be a winner judging from the hispanic customers seatede around us.
The free salsa and chips were light and tasty and the margarita's were excellent!
Menu selection was quite good and my meal was exceptional. I highly recommend
this eatery based the food, quality, price and service!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

What a wonderful Mexican meal! Five of us sat down to dinner, and there was no rush and no pressure -- although we did visit after Labor Day, so the season had ended.

The food was fabulous! There is real variety, including good options for vegetarians. The portions are huge, so beware or be prepared for leftovers. Our choices included tacos, vegetarian fajitas and a wonderful salad in a taco shell that included chorizo, guacamole and seasoned sour cream. Yum!

The complimentary taco chips are hot and fresh and plentiful. The homemade sangria was tasty. Although tequila is a specialty, we weren't in the mood, but there are endless choices there.

Our waitress was a darling and very attentive. We ate way too much, but would do it all over again!