“cathy”
Review of Marino's Pizza

Marino's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I love this place very fast the food is great!! the pizza is outstanding the subs are good filled with fresh meat and over stuffed!!

There are newer reviews for Marino's Pizza

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Tried at this local pizza place as our normal pizza place was closed on a given night. Pizza was ready for pickup when they said it would be though it was my shock that they still are cash only. Luckily I barely had enough to cover it as I did not want to use the ATM inside their store as who knows how much of a fee it charges. The pizza at first was underwhelming. It was a bigger crust to it which is not to my liking. However, my opinion changed when I had leftovers the next day...the pizza tasted better the next day and I was quite satisfied. The price of the pizza was a bit expensive, especially for being cheese only, which will ultimately stay at my normal pizza place.

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Had pizza, wings and subs before and all are good. On this occasion called 40 minutes before posted closing and they were no longer taking orders. Guess owner has more $$ than he needs. In my opinion it's time to get some professional adult supervision.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

We (my husband and I) have patronized this business for years, and ALWAYS been happy with the service, price, and quality. If they tell us "30 minutes" it's 30 minutes, and they advise on the phone how much it will be and that they accept cash only. Not everyone likes the thicker crust they specialize in, but we have never found a pizza we like more!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Once you have tasted Marino's Pizza you become spoiled. I have been for 25 years! They make a killer triple onion pizza!