WINNER WONDERLAND

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Good pizza but cash only”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

Tried at this local pizza place as our normal pizza place was closed on a given night. Pizza was ready for pickup when they said it would be though it was my shock that they still are cash only. Luckily I barely had enough to cover it as I did not want to use the ATM inside their store as who knows how much of a fee it charges. The pizza at first was underwhelming. It was a bigger crust to it which is not to my liking. However, my opinion changed when I had leftovers the next day...the pizza tasted better the next day and I was quite satisfied. The price of the pizza was a bit expensive, especially for being cheese only, which will ultimately stay at my normal pizza place.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Unprofessional”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Had pizza, wings and subs before and all are good. On this occasion called 40 minutes before posted closing and they were no longer taking orders. Guess owner has more $$ than he needs. In my opinion it's time to get some professional adult supervision.

Greenfield Center, New York
“The best pizza IN THE WORLD!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

We (my husband and I) have patronized this business for years, and ALWAYS been happy with the service, price, and quality. If they tell us "30 minutes" it's 30 minutes, and they advise on the phone how much it will be and that they accept cash only. Not everyone likes the thicker crust they specialize in, but we have never found a pizza we like more!

Saratoga NY
“The BEST pizza in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

Once you have tasted Marino's Pizza you become spoiled. I have been for 25 years! They make a killer triple onion pizza!

Visited April 2012
Saratoga Springs, New York
“The best pizza and meatball subs I've ever tasted!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

Marinos does not deliver or take credit cards. Nor do they have the best location. Because they do NOT have to, as their food is good enough for people to get in their cars and drive there with cash. The sauce on the pizza is thick and mouth watering, actually better than any pizza in Chicago or NYC in my opinion. The cheese is pentiful and the crust is buttery and delicious. But if you like hot subs the half meatball or sausage is enormous and absolutely the best I have ever had anywhere. The stuffed breads at lunch with side of sauce is great. Wings are very good too. There are other very good places in Saratoga such as Primo's, Pope's, Pizza Etc, Mama Mia's, and Caputo's but they are all a solid notch below Marino's.

• Visited December 2011