“Good Thai and Sushi food”
Review of Sushi Thai Garden

Sushi Thai Garden
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Not a place I would call cozy but a good place to enjoy some good Thai food and Sushi. I am not a fan of spicy food, so I was happy with what I ordered. My friends on the other hands love a spicy dish and that's what they got. They loved their dishes too.
Prices are decent. Recommendable place.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I ordered brown rice and it was wrapped in like 4 different things. the spicy tuna roles were brown as they tasted like they were marinated with soy sauce and coated with rice. we also asked for chicken and they gave us pork. The food was either the wrong food, cooked wrong, or prepared bad. I will never eat there again.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Love this restaurant! The food is fresh and delicious! Pad Thai is aweomse - not greasy liks so many other places. Very prompt and friendly service. Clean and bright in side. Great for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

The Sushi-Thai restaurant in Clifton Park is a welcome change in a location where the majority of restaurants are chains specializing in fried, high-carb mall food. We've eaten here maybe six times since it was opened and always have appreciated the food and service.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Best thai I have ever had. This is now one of my favorite foods. Prices are amazing for the quality of the food.