“Delicious Food”

Order Online
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Peabody's is Saratoga's original sports bar and a local favorite for wings, drinks and sports. Come by to enjoy our 30+ TVs, renowned wings, burgers and pub food, or our wide range of craft beers and liquor.
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Both hubby and I got the Philly Steak sliders and they were delicious. The chef grilled the rolls with butter, I think, before over filling them with tender, flavorful steak and a lot of grilled sweet red bell pepper and onions. I had the sweet potatoes which I hesitated to get because it seems more of a southern food, but I don't think I have had them more perfectly fried anywhere in the South. My husband had the side salad which was adorned with delicious cucumber, grape sweet tomatoes and dark tastey croutons. Our meal was delicious. It was chosen by my husband and honestly wasn't where I wanted to go but I'd go again and would highly recommend Anyone in the Congress Park area to give it a try. Our waitress was Amber and she did an excellent job in doing everything she could to make us happy. She was courteous and prompt. She smell make a wonderful server. Apparently, she erred on one tickets and a more experienced server called her out across a full table of customers. I thought that was rude and distasteful. I hope she is a kinder mentor and coworker in the future.

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank hJanell

Reviewed September 17, 2018

We stopped by after some golf and caught Happy Hour. I believe the draft beers were only $3.00 or less after the buy one get one offer. We ate on the patio and our waitress was charming and all around delightful. We only had a couple beers, an awesome burger and a crazy delicious hot pastrami sandwich. Both were very generous in size and done perfectly. The atmosphere was laid back and very comfortable. The menu also has some very interesting choices that I would love to go back and try. This place should be considered as an awesome sports bar with good food and spot on service.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank 917JohnB269
Reviewed September 1, 2018

Food was horrible, drinking were worse. Award-winning Chicken Wings were literally uneatable and gross. My wife's martini was half full and some women behind the bar was stuffing her face with a hamburger while making drinks, I mean who does that! The place is tiny, dirty and the bathrooms disgusting. I can only imagine what the kitchen looked like. Just glad my wings were uneatable now...

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Just dropped by with my wife the Philly cheese steak was awesome and my wife's wings were awesome.

Wait staff was great also!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank JohnieRW
Reviewed July 9, 2018

It was casual with lotts of screens for sports as it is a sports bar. The wings were BIG and new flavors I had spicy raspberry OMG yum!!!! Free popcorn that you help yourself to. They had outside dining which stated that well behaved humans and animals were welcome to be seated outside.

Date of visit: July 2018